VERY BAD JUDGE SCORING SYSTEM

SavageMMa

The judge scoring system and the in-game commentary, IS VERY DUMB AND ONE-SIDED

I was reading a ToTT, Fighter B had FIghter A on the ground and in top control for almost 4 minutes of the second round,

Fighter A was able to force a referee standup and landed some good shots, then after the round ended, the commentators

said that Fighter A "dominated that round" I understand the judges being idiots sometimes but the commentators as well?

In no way did Fighter A deserve the round but both the commentators, all three judges, and the games fight engine thought he did...

If Mike or anybody would like me to send them the official "Scoring Criteria" That is Universally recognized as the way a mma fight is meant to be judged, I have it downloaded..

Literally, if 4 of the 5 minutes were spent on the ground, with one person dominating the entire time and maintaining top control... NOTHING that happened on the feet matters, unless someone had gotten rocked or dropped at the very end of the round and even then that only matters sometimes to some judges, fighter A had been completely dominated, regardless of what this game thinks.

Grappling was overpoweres and nerfed to prevent top stalling. This was overly discussed way back in 2010's I guess.

So back up on the pitiful display of aggressiveness, this game is a simulator but it is also a MMO, sometimes reality is put in second place in favor of balance.

Grapplers most certainly were over-powered, from what I hear. But now it is the other extreme. Just look at the p4p rankings. Hardly any grapplers in sight. The game is still unbalanced. Only in a different way.

More skills to build a grappler.

I don't think the game was ever really in favor of grapplers with the exception of the counter TD into mount era. The top 10 has never been dominated by grapplers.

• Upvote 1

"More skills to build a grappler."

Yeah, that's true. They need to cover more bases, as far as their secondary skills are concerned.

If more people built grapplers, we'd see more at the top. I'd say strikers get built at a 4 to 1 rate, minimum.

But there's a reason for this... striking is more absolute, more predictable, and much less random.

• Upvote 1

You only landed 16/77 strikes. .. You got a huge gift just admit it and make yourself look intelligent for once bro.

The difference between me and you is that I know I'm an idiot.

But I'm smarter than 99% of the people I interact with.

Sosa missed a lot of strikes but was aggressive and swinging. HEAVY damage so when he landed, the judges felt it.

Exception of one round where he GNP'd Sosa effectively, where did he dominate? On paper it looks like he was Khalib Starnes around the ring... something you cowardly Canadians inherited from your French founders.

• Downvote 1