Sparring at Cozad MMA Montreal

If anybody is interested in having their guys do some Muay Thai Sparring Mon PM, Submission Grappling Wed PM, Boxing Sparring Friday PM or Wrestling Drills Saturday PM at Cozad MMA Montreal, my guys (two lightweights and a welterweight) will be there to train with. Maybe post a reply if your guys will be there?

If anybody is interested in having their guys do some Muay Thai Sparring Mon PM, Submission Grappling Wed PM, Boxing Sparring Friday PM or Wrestling Drills Saturday PM at Cozad MMA Montreal, my guys (two lightweights and a welterweight) will be there to train with. Maybe post a reply if your guys will be there?

Hey man, I'm seeing that you're new, so I will only say it as a hint and let the topic here :D

On the bottom of gym training schedule, there's a place where you can say about your sparring schedule, you should advice your gym partners there, not here :)

Also, there is better, cause there's not much people that will see it here in forum

And another hint, you should try to move to another gym, with better trainers :D

And welcome to the forum ^^

Thanks - I did post the info there before posting on the forum as well. I figured I'd just cover as many bases as possible!

I decided to wait for my fighters to start earning some dough before I move them to another gym - if possible, I want to avoid having them only train part-time...