Matchmaking hell

bobloblaw

That`s a fair matchup.

Burns is ranked 6th and he is obviously protecting his rank. He will hand pick his fights very carefully at this point.

This is the biggest issue this game has, he has been afflicted by the CUCK-69 Virus straight from Wuhan. A few of the cats posting in this very thread suffer from this disease.

I think someone owes Burns an apology. Go ahead and bend the knee, court jester.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This fight is all on me. Janonovic is in a class of his own unfortunately in this division. He will probably leave the org after this fight. His contract is up and I've failed to give him properly hyped contenders. I get that.

When even your alliance mates expose your bullshit #justcamarathings

• Upvote 3

IF someone is the underdog here is def Dval.

Banchamek is better ranked, the MT difference is higher (Sensational to Superb is more significant then Remark to Proficient, I'd say) than the boxing difference...
I didnt check you weight cat rooster, but It doesnt seems farfetched to me. Its more about an edge than an outmatching. I'd accept this fight (as I did many times under MADNESS) being from both sides.

IF someone is the underdog here is def Dval.

Banchamek is better ranked, the MT difference is higher (Sensational to Superb is more significant then Remark to Proficient, I'd say) than the boxing difference...

I didnt check you weight cat rooster, but It doesnt seems farfetched to me. Its more about an edge than an outmatching. I'd accept this fight (as I did many times under MADNESS) being from both sides.

I’d rather be Banchamek’s manager in that matchup!

If Burns kept up w/ my type of training schedule for Dval, trust me...he is a favorite since I vaguely remember what skills I released him w/ lol

That`s a fair matchup.

Burns is ranked 6th and he is obviously protecting his rank. He will hand pick his fights very carefully at this point.

This is the biggest issue this game has, he has been afflicted by the CUCK-69 Virus straight from Wuhan. A few of the cats posting in this very thread suffer from this disease.

Hahahaha I’m ranked 6 you’re ranked 85. My opponent rank for last 20 fights is 156, yours stands at 288, YAGA, bye.

• Upvote 2

As I said, IF you would call someone underdog basing only on the scout page offered, I'd say its Dval. IF.

Then I said it seemed a good matchup, maybe a slight edge, but nothing too shabby.
That was not considering the Slider-Fu or info we have no access to, like secondaries or physical

If Burns kept up w/ my type of training schedule for Dval, trust me...he is a favorite since I vaguely remember what skills I released him w/ lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I said, IF you would call someone underdog basing only on the scout page offered, I'd say its Dval. IF.

Then I said it seemed a good matchup, maybe a slight edge, but nothing too shabby.

That was not considering the Slider-Fu or info we have no access to, like secondaries or physical

Stop yelling at me!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1