Org managers, help me out?

Bleakardor

not sure I followed that story so perhaps this answer means nothing...but as a manager remember the game aint abiout the fighters its about the MANAGER and one of thr primary responsabilities of a manager is to DECLINE fights he thinks his fighter will get his ass kicked in. So dont be afraid to decline and if the org owner wishes to argue ur decision....consider his argument....and if u still feel its a loss. then decine it and he can kiss ur ass if he dont like it. MOST (not all) orgs are trying to make money and sometimes will propose a fight NOT in ur fighters best interest....often they look only at the P4P and hype when they make matchups....so beware and learn what a FAIR matchups looks like at the various levels....and DECLINE anything u feel ur fighter dont have a chance to win SAME as a REAL manager SHOULD be doing in real life yah? I myself have basic standards to accept...if i have the belt i MUST accept....but if I dont have the belt I must see a CHANCE and that means if I was betting I would give my fighter at least a 30% chance to win......I have encountered some managers in this game who actually seem to be PROUD to say they never decline a fight...and my thought on that is....they are fucking morons and if they was MY manager i n real life and set me up with losses I would fire their stupid asses.

You hypocrite hillbilly fuck, shut your fat lame ass mouth. You are completely guilty of all of this shit loser.

• Upvote 3

Damn, y'all either some cold bastards or there's not exactly a lot of love for the Grump!

:mf_popcorn1:

It`s the same 4 whiny fuckwits that live in the game ready to gang up on anyone.

Nate is having beef w Grumpy and that`s fine. But immediately the other 4 fuckwits run out of their cave to gang up on him.

This is exactly why I call TJ a "failed moderator". He has let these forms get absolutely out of control and it`s a sad state of affairs.

And God forbid you talk back, then one of them will:

1- Run to Buzz and accuse of you of being racist: https://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/page.php?id=M126717

2- The other 3 idiots will like / bump the Buzz trying to get Mike to react.

Rinse and repeat.

I love they go from e-tough guys to victims depending on where the coin lands. They butt into every conversation and since the day they got Mike to react they have gotten 3-4 managers to quit the game for good.

Sad state of affairs, bunch of pussies.

• Downvote 3

Damn, y'all either some cold bastards or there's not exactly a lot of love for the Grump!

:mf_popcorn1:

He’s notorious for being a fucking asshole to everyone who doesn’t think he’s an absolute god. He scares new people away and treats others like shit. That’s why Camara rides his dick because he needs Grumpy’s help with sliders and multying

• Upvote 3

It`s the same 4 whiny fuckwits that live in the game ready to gang up on anyone.

Nate is having beef w Grumpy and that`s fine. But immediately the other 4 fuckwits run out of their cave to gang up on him.

This is exactly why I call TJ a "failed moderator". He has let these forms get absolutely out of control and it`s a sad state of affairs.

1- Run to Buzz and accuse of you of being racist: https://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/page.php?id=M126717

Rinse and repeat.

I love they go from e-tough guys to victims depending on where the coin lands. They butt into every conversation and since the day they got Mike to react they have gotten 3-4 managers to quit the game for good.

Rat

• Upvote 1

Rinse and repeat.

Crawl back to your humble abode, storyteller.

0324_london-sewer.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rinse and repeat.

"HURRR BuNcH o PuCiS !!! DurRRR Out oF CoNTroL !!!111"

1c1e9332c77059b7c1d3fe3c7a7c5d3569c2c2c0

• Upvote 4

I thought it was 'shamed' moderator. How silly of me (the only mod in the game in your eyes it seems). You wouldn't know half the shit I've removed, mostly from your dickhead mate humors.

• Upvote 1

I honestly didn`t know Grumpy was co-founder at JAG.

I don`t pay much attention to the mid-tier orgs since I usually only create projects during the big turns, that must be why.

Anyways, your beef is your beef and I`m happy to keep working with both JAG and Camp Grumpy as Camp Camara continues the 2020 Great Hunt !

Nate, feel free to send me a 1 or 2 fight contract for this guy. Let`s see if Cromulent and Stepdads agree to the fights I posted in my thread.

My bet is they will run scared.

15209925112561.jpg

I honestly didn`t know Grumpy was co-founder at JAG.

I don`t pay much attention to the mid-tier orgs since I usually only create projects during the big turns, that must be why.

Anyways, your beef is your beef and I`m happy to keep working with both JAG and Camp Grumpy as Camp Camara continues the 2020 Great Hunt !

Nate, feel free to send me a 1 or 2 fight contract for this guy. Let`s see if Cromulent and Stepdads agree to the fights I posted in my thread.

My bet is they will run scared.

15209925112561.jpg

He sure as hell wasn't. Grumpy had absolutely nothing to do with starting or helping build JAG. Don't what he told you.

You know I fucks with you, bruh. Whatever beed you have with other guys, is not my need. I appreciate you saying neutral in this. Much respect.

I'll contact you in game about those contracts.

I don't know what Grump was referring to, but calling Nate a scumbag sounds plain wrong to me. Not that I know everything that went on at JAG, but I had fighters there since day 1. I have rarely seen someone go out of their way like Nate did to help new managers into the game. Pretty sure Grumpy was never on the org staff.

• Upvote 2

He sure as hell wasn't. Grumpy had absolutely nothing to do with starting or helping build JAG. Don't what he told you.

You know I fucks with you, bruh. Whatever beed you have with other guys, is not my need. I appreciate you saying neutral in this. Much respect.

I'll contact you in game about those contracts.

Everyone knows hes a snake so i wouldnt be too sure if i was you

• Upvote 2

I don't know what Grump was referring to, but calling Nate a scumbag sounds plain wrong to me. Not that I know everything that went on at JAG, but I had fighters there since day 1. I have rarely seen someone go out of their way like Nate did to help new managers into the game. Pretty sure Grumpy was never on the org staff.

He definitely wasn't, bro. He never had anything to do with JAG, until he picked up a JC Sitsongrit from FA and Sitsongrit was still signed to JAG.

Bro, I think the majority of managers in the org know that I will do my best for my fighters and managers. It's our org. I couldn't have gotten this far without them, and I know it. It's why I treat every one of them with honor and respect.

This BS that Grumpy is spewing is nothing more jackassery.

• Upvote 3