KING OF FIGHTERS: IRON WOLF SMACK TALK THREAD

Oldbones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 4:51 AM, vedran said:

How long does Kamalu Nokkau have to wait for a fight??? My boy is ready for war. He's the most dangerous heavyweight in the org and you all know it. Get my boy a fight!

Looking forward to our fighter's matchup. You got what you you wanted but be careful what you wish for. Good luck on the 20th.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:02 AM, goosu said:

Looking forward to our fighter's matchup. You got what you you wanted but be careful what you wish for. Good luck on the 20th.

Nothing but fireworks to be expected. Your guy never went out of the first round, mine did only once. Time to put the power on display.

35 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Oh he’s back - well that’s a relief!

Bjorn - how about a match against my Nelson Roumain at 155 if he wins his next fight? Or at least if your guy loses?

EDIT - Actually no chance you accept, your hype is way too inflated. At 2-0 with the wins you have should be like #1500 max

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Hahaha, sheep ?

• Downvote 1

On 3/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, MasterLeader said:

I might end up where you are if things are slow in this org - let’s see - would like to win the belt here though

Nothing but apologies to my Iron Wolf family, I had a death in the family during February and selfishly ducked out during my birthday this last week to recharge on everything. I'm back in full force and going to dig this shit out of the hole I left it in. Anyone who needs offers, or immediate match ups message me I'm going to be on much more frequently now.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:59 AM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

He is probably just on holiday with his Volvo stationwagon and his 3 huskies. No worries. 

Not entirely wrong, I did spend a good part of the weekend hiking with my Chow (like a husky, less aerodynamic, more high class, and smarter though) In other news to all the IW Crew, my clicking finger hurts after dealing out these Iron Wolf Stimulus Checks (don't worry, all paid for by Gamestop)

iwstim.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Oldbones said:

Nothing but apologies to my Iron Wolf family, I had a death in the family during February and selfishly ducked out during my birthday this last week to recharge on everything. I'm back in full force and going to dig this shit out of the hole I left it in. Anyone who needs offers, or immediate match ups message me I'm going to be on much more frequently now.

Hope things are well, it was nothing personal leaving I just didn't want to wait too long in case that offer was never coming.

13 hours ago, goosu said:

Hope things are well, it was nothing personal leaving I just didn't want to wait too long in case that offer was never coming.

No worries, it's a game and everyone wants to keep their fighters active. Deon's a great fighter to have sidelined, just wanted to make sure you got the same bonus as the other managers in the org for that, I'm sure he'll do well in BBFC and who knows maybe we'll make the rematch happen one day with a cross org fight.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

15848838896471.jpg
4-1-0
446 p4p

Alvarez thows an elbow strike that misses. Mcgillicutty gets hold of full guard and has managed to get a loose guillotine attempt. Alvarez doesn't seem too bothered but Mcgillicutty quickly shifts his position and has tightened the hold! Alvarez is in big trouble now - he's going a funny colour - he's tapping out! Nice finish there! Alvarez really should have spotted the danger earlier though... either incompetence or over-confidence has resulted in a big L on his record.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:54 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Paddy Mcgillicutty!

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...