Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

Mr. Nathan [Advocate of Ivan "Ødelæggelsens Gud" Wong (363490)]

15w13.jpg

*The following message was tweeted out by Mr. Nathan*

No disrespect, but fighters managed by owenben1004 only ever won by stoppage once. And it was when Brad Betts beated his cousin Freddie Scott in a "totally nonscripted" fight.

And now all of a sudden, you are gonna tell everyone that you can win by stoppage?

This is exactly why we need a Messiah in this division.

I mean Owen that is true lmao XD

• Upvote 2

15w13.jpg

No disrespect, but fighters managed by owenben1004 only ever won by stoppage once. And it was when Brad Betts beated his cousin Freddie Scott in a "totally nonscripted" fight.

And now all of a sudden, you are gonna tell everyone that you can win by stoppage?

Dk why u keep bringing up scripting, its fuckin pathetic at this point. That fight was a quick fight so it doesnt even fuckin matter. If i ever become a champ or face one of my family members fighters i aint backing down and being the bitch of the family

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15w13.jpg

it was not scripted and freddie is not my cousin hes my best mate because everyone is mixing us up i will sort it out

i am Owen

stinkydick is Brad

and the other 1 is Cam they are twins im there cousin my second name is Bennett not Betts there second name is betts just to clear everything

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37b37.jpg

Ed "Acoustic" Sheeran

-Chitty Chat here Chitty chat there, a bunch of nobodys trying to ride the hype train. But the train left them an hour ago. Plus you dummies fight another dummies = A complete garbage. While I am here fighting a Legit fighter, the son of Grumpy, the Little Grumpy Bastard. But no worries I may be at a disadvantage in terms of skills but I'm confident that I can give him a fight of the Night Caliber Fight. So long Suckers.

• Upvote 1

*Tweets*

It's incredibly frustrating to sell a fight against the Betts. They get triggered by literally anything, and start giving you terrible comebacks.

Maybe if you are sincere enough, my client and I may be willing to educate you a thing or two about trash talking.

Who am I kidding? “Sincere” doesn't fit in the same sentence as “Gloucester”.

• Upvote 1

*Tweets*

It's incredibly frustrating to sell a fight against the Betts. They get triggered by literally anything, and start giving you terrible comebacks.

Maybe if you are sincere enough, my client and I may be willing to educate you a thing or two about trash talking.

Who am I kidding? “Sincere” doesn't fit in the same sentence as “Gloucester”.

my fighters are more then happy to get in there with you Ivan and smash your head in, they are pissed of by the false accusations you made towards them so talk to Mr Ashbourne get the fight sorted and it will happen if not shut up and stop talking shit.

• Upvote 1

my fighters are more then happy to get in there with you Ivan and smash your head in, they are pissed of by the false accusations you made towards them so talk to Mr Ashbourne get the fight sorted and it will happen if not shut up and stop talking shit.

*Tweets*

The main point of the tweet was to laugh at your inability to TKO anyone.

However, Clitoris “Oversensentive” Bett family here decide to focus on two specific words.

Do contact me when you are 0-3, my client will be more than happy to retire you at your 4th fight.

• Upvote 1

22w14.jpg

John Carter

I underestimated Gwan in my last fight and I'm not making the same mistake again. I've been training hard for my upcoming fight against Principo Adam, oh and I'm pretty sure this time I'll be focus. If he can't take me to ground expect a 1st round finish. Ready that KO of the night award Boss Dave coz I'll have it no matter what.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1589104859Ashbourne.png

Dave Ashbourne (107844)

"I can confirm that all of our athletes undertake an extensive health and wellness exam upon signing with A&E and additionally after every loss. I'm also happy to report that everyone has passed with flying colours except for the overly aggressive Joostun "The Low Light" Gaycunt (363543).

• Upvote 1

Ashbourne: Foreshadowing (Joe Biden vs Freddie Scott)

Part 1: Introduction

Peter: Welcome to the first episode of Ashbourne: Foreshadowing. I am your host, Peter Woodcock. Joining us today will be our guest, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan: The infamous "smack talking, ass slapping, wife abusing, n*z* sympathizing" Mr. Nathan, at your service.

Peter: .... I hope that you are just being sarcastic about the last two parts, but then again....you are Mr. Nathan. Anyways, how have you been?

Mr. Nathan: I have been tired...tired of promoting the main event, even though my client isn't even on this card. I definitely deserve a pay raise.

Peter: You certainly make a case there, not gonna lie. I notice that Ivan Wong have been putting some effort into his striking, is this some sort of creative tactic that your team has plotted out?

Mr. Nathan: I am not gonna tell you our gameplan. Gonna keep Slim Jimmy guessing and give him the surprise of his life.

Peter: Okay then, shall we get into the fight analysis?

Mr. Nathan: Hold on, let me put on this "Please be politically correct and sensitive" spectacles so that I don't offend a certain "prominent" MMA family.

Peter: Haha.... alright then. Please join us after the break for more fight analysis by Mr. Nathan.

To be continued

• Upvote 2

Part 2: Fight Analysis

Peter: Welcome back. Before we get into the main event, lets talk about the other 145lbs fight on the undercard, Axl Rayne vs Michal Kazimierczak.

Mr. Nathan: Well Michal is definitely gonna be the favorite going into this fight. Axl Rayne lost all three of his fight via first round KOs. However, you need to remember that Axl has the reach advantage, and is definitely the more skillful of the two in terms of ground game.

Peter: But the question is, can he really take Michal to the ground.

Mr. Nathan: He hasn't taken anyone down yet. Axl prefers standup, but his chin would definitely disagree. I predict a debut win for the UK fighter Michal Kazimierczak.

Peter: You definitely have been paying attention to our main event, Joe Bidden vs Freddie Scott. Any thoughts on that?

Mr. Nathan: Joe will be carrying a 2-fight winning momentum into the fight and definitely want to make a quick work of Freddie Scott.

Peter: Who do you think have a better standup?

Mr. Nathan: I mean it looks sort of equal on the paper. But it all comes down to who has the better gameplan and Gloucester-originated fighters seems to need more improvement on that.

Peter: Do you think that Freddie is gonna gain an advantage by taking Joe down?

Mr. Nathan: Again, it all comes down to whether he can execute a takedown. Even if he does take Joe down, it's extremely rare to see Gloucester fighter win by submission. Joe hasn't really been into the deep water, it would be interesting to see how he handles it.

Peter: Freddie believes that he can score a TKO win, which you obviously disagree with. How would you predict this fight?

Mr Nathan: I can see Joe landing some shots on Freddie while he is striving for a takedown. One part of me hates Freddie Scott, while the other part of me want to see the undefeated fighter get tested. If I really have to choose, I would go with Joe Biden via KO.

Peter: Interesting opinion, Mr. Nathan. We will return after the break

To be continued

• Upvote 2

Part 3: Future of 145lbs division

Peter: Have Ivan decided who he wants to fight next?

Mr. Nathan: Not really. We just really hope that we get a shot at the vacant title against the winner of Freddie vs Joe.

Peter: Oh, so the team thinks that Ivan is ready to challenge for the 145lbs belt?

Mr. Nathan: We believe so. We do notice that fighters like Magomed Magomedov, Dwayne Fletcher and Brad Betts are also waiting in line. So we will see what the boss is gonna do.

Peter: What makes you think that Ivan is more deserving than all of them?

Mr. Nathan: For starters, I am his advocate. And I am better at selling fights than all of them. Every company needs a Chael Sonnen, you know what I am saying?

Peter: Haha, I neither agree or disagree with that. But that's an interesting point.

Ivan: Can't wait for the fight.

Peter: Will you and your client be attending this event?

Mr. Nathan: I am aware that Ivan has a change of plan and talked to the press about it, citing reasons like "My eyes are allergy to see that uneducated barbarian brawls without fight IQ" and "I feel sorry for the audiences who have to listen to that fool trash talking". But hey, at least I will attend it.

Peter: Alright folks, thats all for today. Please stay tune for Ashbourne: Aftermath

• Upvote 3

Matteo Milenkovic: Tomas F**k off, or whatever the hell your name is, listen to me very carefully, you have made the biggest mistake of your life by accepting a fight against me, so don't blame me if i cut off your tiny little sausage, and shove it straight up your candy ass. But, that's not the only reason that i am here, making a speech right now. Cause the main reason for me coming in the forums was to send a clear message to our owner Mr. Dave Ashbourne. So Mr. Ashbourne, i am not here in this organization to have fun and play chicken with these losers at the bottom of the division, because i have come to Ashbourne events for one thing and one thing only,which is winning the light-heavyweight title. But, i know that i need to prove myself to you before you can give me title shots, therefore, after i beat this jackass in 3 days time, i want any of the top title contenders of the division to come and fight me, so that i can show you, that i am the guy who deserves to get a title shot, whenever you feel like making the title fight.

(And don't mind the Grammatical mistakes, english is not my native language.)

• Upvote 2

"Daddy" without balls apparently, cause if he had them, then he would not have put in such shit performances in the fights.

Hes not even any of are fighters

• Upvote 2