Kartila Madan كارتل مدان

Rambo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 11:47 PM, Rambo said:

16203395128490.jpg

Joe Dinapalli and the Olympics are allegedly targets of a terrorist organization known as the Kartila Madan.

@igorspb77 

Oh is this runner still alive? The same one who use to dodge from Jake Fury's/HFC guys back in the day? Terrorist organization which works by running from fights and only talking bullshit up and down, that suppose to scare someone? Joe is waiting the runner, if he doesnt find a way to dodge first, as you like! And keep fighting minor competition as always did with this project of a fighter, never gonna be ready for the real deal at the top, there's only one #1 and that's settled already.

• Downvote 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, igorspb77 said:

Oh is this runner still alive? The same one who use to dodge from Jake Fury's/HFC guys back in the day? Terrorist organization which works by running from fights and only talking bullshit up and down, that suppose to scare someone? Joe is waiting the runner, if he doesnt find a way to dodge first, as you like! And keep fighting minor competition as always did with this project of a fighter, never gonna be ready for the real deal at the top, there's only one #1 and that's settled already.

wtf you talking about Willis?

HFC: Kahn vs Silva 

HFC: Kahn vs Andrade I

HFC: Kahn vs Andrade II

HFC: Kahn vs Andrade III

Chris Karter vs Jake Fury (8-1-1)

W Mohammed Kahn Joao Andrade TKO (Strikes) Madness Fright Night 34 2020-05-06 5 01:29
   D Mohammed Kahn Joao Andrade Majority Draw Madness 40 Guns Out 2020-03-21 5 05:00
   L Mohammed Kahn Joao Andrade Decision (Unanimous) Madness 31 Kahn Vs Andrade 2020-01-19 5 05:00
   W Mohammed Kahn Felix Silva TKO (Strikes) Madness 6: BW/LOM Week 1 2019-07-27 2 02:39
   W Jeronimo Puno Boris Krylov Submission (Armbar) Quick Fight Championship 2019-07-08 1 01:55
   W Ezekiel Marley Boris Krylov TKO (Knee & Punches) Quick Fight Championship 2019-07-04 1 00:28
   W Jeronimo Puno Konstantin Leonidovich KO (Punch) Quick Fight Championship 2019-06-28 1 01:36
   W Xavier Frost Joao Andrade Decision (Unanimous) Quick Fight Championship 2019-06-28 3 05:00
   W Rocco Marciano Daniel Dimitrov TKO (Strikes) Gladiators 77 Rocco v Daniel 2018-02-16 2 04:07
   W Hero Galanos Yavor Stanchev Submission (Triangle) LFC 10 2016-12-03 1 03:35

16203395128490.jpg

The #1 LHW in the game is Mohammed Kahn.

it's registered data. you're a cherry picking homo.

Kahn's competition at org of the year COMBATE is stronger than your hand selected competition at SYN.

It's not even close.

You barely scraped by vs an old declining Badr past his prime, you declined to fight 5 rounds championship rounds, and declined original offer for "more training time" with a fighter who had been signed to an unrestricted org since NOVEMBER of LAST YEAR.

That's Badr 2, Joe 1.

Your championship victory at Syn? Over the 175 cm not a single elite prime SMASH double champ lol.

even your org owner scared for you 🤣😂😁

Edited by Rambo
wasn't nice to Igor

@igorspb77 let's look at Joe's unrestricted run at Syn...

1st fight vs Ryan Dinu, 40 years old. Kahn knocked him out 4 months before you and Ryan was on a 2 fight losing streak when you got matched up vs him.
Ryan has Exceptional boxing, Exceptional Muay Thai, Wonderful wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

2nd fight vs Jack Number, 39 years old, 1-3 and coming off a loss when you got matched up with him. The 150 CM tuna can.
Jack has Exceptional boxing, Sensational Muay Thai, Wonderful wrestling and holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

3rd fight vs Kento, 34 years old, FA sparbot, highest rank #72.
Kento has Sensational boxing, Sensational Muay Thai, Sensational wrestling and holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

3 fights in Syn? and not a single ELITE primary? the luck!

• 8 months later...

15140720024006.jpgSee the source imageMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abraham Donowitz

Mohammed Kahn says to rap mogul Ye, "Come at me bro."

Lebanese fighter calls out Kanye West's antisemitism: "If you have a problem with the J's. Come at me bro."

• "The Pitbull" Mohammed Kahn, the Combate Light Heavyweight champion, had a message for Kanye West.
  • Speaking to MMATycoon Fighting, he told Ye to "come at me bro" if he had a problem with Jewish people.
  • Ye has made antisemitic remarks, which included praise for Adolf Hitler, in recent weeks.

Mohammed Kahn (28-6-1), a professional mixed martial artist and champion of the Combate Light Heavyweight division, had fighting words for Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, after an appearance at Combate 144 in Los Angeles.

"I think life is too short to hate, so to all these hateful people it sucks for you, I pity you," said Kahn, who is Lebanese and a suspected member of the Kartila Madan, in a backstage interview with MMAT Fighting.

"Kanye West, if you've got a problem with me or my people, come at me bro," he continued.

Ye has made a series of antisemitic remarks and posts in recent months. This week, he was suspended from Twitter after he posted an image of a Nazi swastika inside a Star of David.

Hours earlier, he praised Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

In October, the rapper and fashion designer had a tweet removed that said he was going "death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE."

Speaking to MMATycoon Fighting, Kahn said he had noticed an uptick in antisemitic hate being sent to Jewish people online since Ye made his racist comments. "Trust me, I've noticed it, the Kartila Madan notices all." he said, per MMATycoon Fighting.

"I am not Jewish, but my coach Abraham Donowitz very much is," Levy continued. "I'm very proud of my coach and I will fight for him. He was the #2 P4P fighter in the world, just like myself. I will fight for his people in or outside the cage, or wherever need be, and I will not stand for any antisemitism. I won't stand for any racism — not around me. Don't bully anyone around me, or I'm going to find you. I will clamp jumper cables to your testicles and shock your world."

Other notable figures have condemned Ye for the antisemitic remarks, not least President Joe Biden.