The Noob Fund

Shards

WTF really? You could not be more wrong in this case,
That is your evidence that this person messaged you on the same day as me ? and was online at the same time? really man you are a troll, And don't worry about the help I really don't want it from someone like you. 

I hope that someone else takes over the noob fund as well rather than someone else have to go through being falsely accused based on your gut feelings.

26 minutes ago, imcool said:

For reference, I get about 1-2 noob fund requests a month.  These 2 came in hours apart.  Notice the wording/writing style, notice the log in times on both accounts.  Leave the noob fund thread to new managers who actually need help.

Screen_Shot_2022-04-06_at_12.14.10_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2022-04-06_at_12.14.00_PM.pn

"Notice the wording/writing style" 
In what way are these two even similar, we both ended with a smiley? lol HARD EVIDENCE!! IT'S THE ILLUMINATI 
You're an idiot mate

Interesting. I am Pat Sku, didn't realize my request made this much drama.

Would be happy to still get the Noob Fund support. Don't know what I could do to prove that I'm not that other guy's account.

I am Finnish for whatever it's worth, maybe the other guy is another nationality? Message me with any way you need me to authenticate my personal "uniqueness" and I will do so. 

If you want, I can send you video of me signing the Finnish national anthem.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Zeeble said:

"Notice the wording/writing style" 
In what way are these two even similar, we both ended with a smiley? lol HARD EVIDENCE!! IT'S THE ILLUMINATI 
You're an idiot mate

Dude, stop logging on at 3 or 4 in the morning and maybe we won't be mistaken for the same person again 🙄 For me it was the afternoon.

Jk of course, you do you! Just really surprised that I'd be accused of this based on such a coincidence.

Edit: just realized our fighters are set to face each other in the QFC on Friday :D.

2 hours ago, Patsku said:

Edit: just realized our fighters are set to face each other in the QFC on Friday :D.

Hahaha what are the chances! (must have rigged the qfc somehow too lol) 
I am Australian literally the other side of the world.

also while this ImCool guy is actually a "Total wanker" (this is the description someone sent to me of him in a pm haha)

@DeadDisney is a total stud and gave me a lot more than he offered. 
He not only helped keep my guys training but gave me some great advice that is worth more to me in the long run
and there are a few other great people who reached out to me, thankfully reassured me that at least some of the people here are worth getting involved with :)

hopefully someone gives you the help you need to @Patsku and thank you for speaking up brother.

55 minutes ago, Zeeble said:

Hahaha what are the chances! (must have rigged the qfc somehow too lol) 
I am Australian literally the other side of the world.

also while this ImCool guy is actually a "Total wanker" (this is the description someone sent to me of him in a pm haha)

@DeadDisney is a total stud and gave me a lot more than he offered. 
He not only helped keep my guys training but gave me some great advice that is worth more to me in the long run
and there are a few other great people who reached out to me, thankfully reassured me that at least some of the people here are worth getting involved with :)

hopefully someone gives you the help you need to @Patsku and thank you for speaking up brother.

If you really would like to thank me, just let this go, man. I helped you because I want to help new people enjoy the game that I enjoy.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. If I turn out to be wrong, it won't stop me from helping the next guy I feel needs it.

Enjoy the game. 

• Upvote 1

For the record, Alex K sent me 50k of his own money yesterday and I'd like to thank him for that. He still doubted me and that's why he didn't use the Noob Fund money for it.

I don't know how I'd react in his situation, so I'm not going to call him bad names. He's still helping noobs out a ton and me too, so I'm cool with him. I just think this whole thing is kinda funny :D

• Upvote 1

Lol, I admit i probably took this all the way to 11 in the context of it just being a game, but to be fair I was falsely accused based on nothing but a hunch. If this was to happen in real-life, you better believe I would be taking it to the courts and collecting damages for defamation.
Like it may seem like not a huge deal to most people but from a business view point, he tried to ruin my company I wouldn't feel bad about taking his. 
you only get 1 name and its upto you to keep it clean and respectable,
I am glad he still helped you out pat sku and I hope he does better in the future.

Sorry for clogging up the channel, may other noobs receive the help they desperately need ::)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gonzasco said:

@imcool

new player and my mentee having trouble logging into forums to request noob funds. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=142054

wanted to forward their manager account, they said they pm'd you ingame for it

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake1957 said:

I just started a few days ago and My mentor told me to post in the noob fund 

Joined (y/m/d): 2022-08-16 02:58:01

Sue Justice (142054) - viptrialstar.jpg VIP Trial viptrialstar.jpg Manager 

Sent $50,000 to 142054.

Noob fund balance: $2,179,000

PLEASE DM ME IN-GAME IF YOU NEED HELP FROM THE NOOB FUND!!! JUST POSTING HERE MIGHT TAKE A FEW DAYS TO GET YOUR CASH.

• Like 1