CW MMA (BIRTH OF A WARRIOR) (145 LBS TOURNEY) 1 MILLION PRIZE MONEY

robin10

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE ON THE TOURNEY

I'll be posting the groups and the fixtures which i had made through a random group generator app very shortly, so stay tuned for that.And lastly, i hope everyone is still interested in this tourney wherein i have planned a whole host of writeups on each and every one of your fighters, alongside some class graphics made by John Wayne, which y'all will get to  see very soon...but if anyone unfortunately wants to back out,please let me know asap so i could still have time to find a suitable replacement.

Thank you for your patience

Matty 

• Downvote 1

Major Updates

Chuck W94 and Scottie 2 Hottie has officially replaced Callum Mcgregor and Alen Delic in their respective groups

And alongside that,Hells Balls Recovery [HBR] would donate another 500K to the tourney and 15K sponsorship deals will be send to each finalised fighter by HBR too,so that no one has any problems with finding a proper gym or buy good clothing and supplements for their respective fighters.

Matty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, robin10 said:

Lol...

Yup, i'll set up some events in the org just so everyone can test out their fighters for sure...all you need to do is name me your opponent and i'll book the fight

Oh that's great. I will PM you...

• Upvote 1

POSTER UNVEILING

And now,after a long wait,370k is almost upon us,and with that, the beginning of CW MMA (BIRTH OF A WARRIOR) is also getting closer and closer by the day,so what better time than this to post the official poster for this mega tourney isn't it? So here it is!

Drum rolls......

3! 2!  Ooooooooneeeeee!

cw_tourny.jpg?width=539&height=427

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And just like that,we have finally hit 370k guys,which means,that all the participants in this tourney can now create their fighters...as CREATION DATE is here!

Also, as i have already mentioned,if you need to test your fighters,then send me a PM and i'll make an event for you guys.

NOTE: 2 weeks and 2 weeks only have been allocated for testing,so use the time wisely guys...training will go on for another 2 weeks after that before the fighting starts

• Upvote 1