VIP TRIAL

barney

Did you find that the VIP trial is too short? It lacks the reall useful VIP features and you are not didn't feel like it would make your game experience better?
Are you unsure if you really want to spend some dollars at buying full vip?

Are you really a newbie? Did you join the game july or even more recent?

Give me a shout out here or inbox. I will help you getting some diñeros so you can either get a better feeling of the game buying VIP with Tycoon$ or getting better gyms and sups.

EDIT: 370k ID is coming soon and ID turn over always inflate VIP price (or at least it did with 350 and 360k). It is expected VIP price fall a little bit afterwards, so I'm not going to base this financial AID on current prices.

• Upvote 6

I think they could just release some of the VIP features to non VIP members. I know this will reduce the amount of people wanting VIP, but you want people to stick with the site and having 4 fighters with an average fight time of 1-2 times per month, that's not going to keep new members here. There's a lack of public gyms, good orgs and companies so if you could fill those roles with brand new members (perhaps with some slight restrictions, like no PPVs without VIP or something) you'd have more bodies to fill those positions.

• Upvote 1

I do agree that the VIP trial is rather short and that playing with VIP is not anywhere near as good as having VIP.

However, I do also feel that buying VIP with real money is actually cheap, given how in depth this game can actually be.

Once you have played some time on here as VIP, you'll be able to buy VIP with Tycoon Dollars as well, so not per se forced to pay real money anymore then for the game.

I do agree that the VIP trial is rather short and that playing with VIP is not anywhere near as good as having VIP.

However, I do also feel that buying VIP with real money is actually cheap, given how in depth this game can actually be.

Once you have played some time on here as VIP, you'll be able to buy VIP with Tycoon Dollars as well, so not per se forced to pay real money anymore then for the game.

That's what the problem is I think. I imagine unless you are actually really good at the game, even a year to raise a million is going to be quite difficult. You have to fully learn sliders, learn how to run an org to be profitible...that all takes a lot of time and before when it was 250k for 3 months VIP it made sense but the inflation means new members are looking at a long amount of time before ever being able to get it for free.

I think the money is fair and it's a crazy in depth game, but I also think you need to realize that it's an incredible slow paced game for new members and a year of VIP would get you the latest version of the similar but MUCH quicker paced WMMA which you'll be able to keep forever. For new members, that's a hard sell.

• Upvote 1

That's what the problem is I think. I imagine unless you are actually really good at the game, even a year to raise a million is going to be quite difficult. You have to fully learn sliders, learn how to run an org to be profitible...that all takes a lot of time and before when it was 250k for 3 months VIP it made sense but the inflation means new members are looking at a long amount of time before ever being able to get it for free.

I think the money is fair and it's a crazy in depth game, but I also think you need to realize that it's an incredible slow paced game for new members and a year of VIP would get you the latest version of the similar but MUCH quicker paced WMMA which you'll be able to keep forever. For new members, that's a hard sell.

When I started as a noob, I got a job in a clothing store + learned how to make my own designs.

Then learned to create avatars and earned some money that way, enough to pay for VIP until the time my fighters got paid enough to earn my VIP-time fighting.

Given for how much avatars go these days on auction, you can earn a lot of money as a noob with some willpower.

As much as I would like certain aspects of the game to be quicker and the owner to be far more envolved, the slow pace also makes it easier to keep up when real life is getting busier.

As much as I would like certain aspects of the game to be quicker and the owner to be far more envolved, the slow pace also makes it easier to keep up when real life is getting busier.

If not for this I would not be playing now, I bet the same goes for a lot of people. As it is I can keep a few fighters around and still enjoy the game without it becoming too demanding. Occasionally when I have some more time I go more active on the forums, write something, help some new player or similar.

While I agree the new player experience has a lot of room for improvement, for me it was pretty good. I didn't mind being short on cash, thought it was just a natural part of the game and enjoyed the challenge. But may not be for everyone of course. I also didn't see any lack of public gyms.. but misunderstanding the numbers thinking high numbers meant the best sessions maybe had something to do with that in hindsight.

• Upvote 2

If not for this I would not be playing now, I bet the same goes for a lot of people. As it is I can keep a few fighters around and still enjoy the game without it becoming too demanding. Occasionally when I have some more time I go more active on the forums, write something, help some new player or similar.

While I agree the new player experience has a lot of room for improvement, for me it was pretty good. I didn't mind being short on cash, thought it was just a natural part of the game and enjoyed the challenge. But may not be for everyone of course. I also didn't see any lack of public gyms.. but misunderstanding the numbers thinking high numbers meant the best sessions maybe had something to do with that in hindsight.

Hah, made the exact same mistake as a noob. Loved joining those busy training sessions in the public gyms.

giphy.gif

Given for how much avatars go these days on auction, you can earn a lot of money as a noob with some willpower.

How much do they sell these days? Last time I saw (this weekend) auctions where around 100k - if you even had a bid that is.

I dont see the ±1mi auctions anymore.

How much do they sell these days? Last time I saw (this weekend) auctions where around 100k - if you even had a bid that is.

I dont see the ±1mi auctions anymore.

Lets say a rough 150k - 200k on average for a good quality avatar.

It depends a lot obviously on how the auction goes, as two or more managers trying to outbid eachother can hugely inflate the rate.

When I started as a noob, I got a job in a clothing store + learned how to make my own designs.

Then learned to create avatars and earned some money that way, enough to pay for VIP until the time my fighters got paid enough to earn my VIP-time fighting.

II did the same things, although from the looks of things the inflation of writing or avatars has not kept up with the inflation of VIP. I used to be able to make about 10 avatars for VIP. I used to be able to write 3-4 previews. Now? May as well be a full time job. Orgs don't pay out more money now that VIP is significantly more. Clothing orgs aren't selling at higher rates. Nothing has inflated alongside the VIP cost, so all that's happened is that it's siginificantly harder to actually get involved in the game.

And don't get me wrong, VIP makes sense and it's not logical to give every feature to new members. But immediately blocking off many of the most interesting and proactive aspects of the game behind a paywall that for almost a year be completely unattainable behind in-game cash isn't going to bring new members to the site.

Fighter ID range is near turnover point and we are almost hitting 370k and also a few tourneys recently that made people circle trhu projects, so do bear in mind that in these times usually the offer for VIP is lower than the demands and VIP price usually raises.

At 360k turnover i had to pay 6mi for one year of VIP. 1 month later it was bavk at 3.2-4million. Dont look at the market today and take these prices as the normal average.