Syn feeder org/sister org

chuckw94

I'm looking for someone wanting to start a feeder org/sister org, or even an ID org, it could be an existing org wanting to partner up and join the Syn family or you can start fresh. Or if you're looking to sell an existing org we can discuss that, I have a guy ready to take over immediately.

I'll help with sending fighters over as well as some start up cash or just to help with every day operations. I do recommend hiring a partne or a few staff members to help out and you must be active.

Also if your interested in joining the Syn family with another company in mind we can work that out, Nutrition, clothing, gym im willing to discuss it all.

Thanks and please get in touch with me in game.

• Upvote 1

In search of a veteran org owner or young up and comer ready to learn, without giving away too much detail we need a guy/girl to run an org for a little while, the roster is there, events booked, money to spend, and a big payday to you for helping out. We do have our own chat room that you'd have to join(advice, matchmaking help, any problem that comes up).