Well this aged well.

wayne95

Screenshot-20201103-130536.jpg

I offered him a fight for his 25 year old against an 18 year old, their ID is almost Identical. Hasn't turned 19 yet. He declined it coz he thinks it's not fair so I explained him why I sent the contract and it's not a completey one-sided match up. But I accept his explanation, so I told him I'll send him another fight offer instead. And I got this reply. I approached him in a proper way.

There is multiple ways to decline fight offers. What we have here, Mr. John Wayne, is a total failure in civil and adult communication.

Personally, you have provided only fair fight offers to my direction. I thank you for that. Should you some day offer an unfair or an unbalanced fight (to anyone), feedback is surely recommended to be done with proper reasoning, but there is absolutely no excuse to act like this manager has acted towards a revered matchmaker.

Let the toxic wind pass as swiftly as it came. Godspeed, Mr. John Wayne! :dj:

• Upvote 2

There is multiple ways to decline fight offers. What we have here, Mr. John Wayne, is a total failure in civil and adult communication.

Personally, you have provided only fair fight offers to my direction. I thank you for that. Should you some day offer an unfair or an unbalanced fight (to anyone), feedback is surely recommended to be done with proper reasoning, but there is absolutely no excuse to act like this manager has acted towards a revered matchmaker.

Let the toxic wind pass as swiftly as it came. Godspeed, Mr. John Wayne! :dj:

Godspeed man!!✌️

LOL 100% over reaction. But let me just point out that Fiona is actually a girl, so you should be used to shit like that if you've ever had any experience with a female. LMAO

Hell, I'd be pretty pissed off if you kept referring to me as the opposite sex too. LMAO I'm fucking dying here.. lol

Was your problem settled? Is she still hounding you with messages? Or are you just trying to slander her because she called you names? I see this now and then on the forums, mainly with RRFC fighters bitching about ownership. I guess I'm just sick of seeing people who wait until an issue is resolved to take it to the forums and start bad mouthing them. I'm waiting to see her pop on here and talk some shit or maybe there is more to the story? Your post shows that she replied to a fight offer, but it didn't sound like that was her first response? So what did you do to piss her off? Or was she just on the rag? And yes, I can say that because she used to date my son. And we both agree she can be a bitch. LMAO

**EDIT** Wait a second, I just looked at that message again. She accepted the fight offer, so other than her calling you a DB, what's the big deal? Why don't you just cut her fighters if you have a problem and let it be done?

Edited by Bleakardor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL 100% over reaction. But let me just point out that Fiona is actually a girl, so you should be used to shit like that if you've ever had any experience with a female. LMAO

Hell, I'd be pretty pissed off if you kept referring to me as the opposite sex too. LMAO I'm fucking dying here.. lol

Was your problem settled? Is she still hounding you with messages? Or are you just trying to slander her because she called you names? I see this now and then on the forums, mainly with RRFC fighters bitching about ownership. I guess I'm just sick of seeing people who wait until an issue is resolved to take it to the forums and start bad mouthing them. I'm waiting to see her pop on here and talk some shit or maybe there is more to the story? Your post shows that she replied to a fight offer, but it didn't sound like that was her first response? So what did you do to piss her off? Or was she just on the rag? And yes, I can say that because she used to date my son. And we both agree she can be a bitch. LMAO

**EDIT** Wait a second, I just looked at that message again. She accepted the fight offer, so other than her calling you a DB, what's the big deal? Why don't you just cut her fighters if you have a problem and let it be done?

We already cut the fighters, and that was the last message she sent me. She was asking for a fair fight so she declined the first fight. I was nice to her so I look for anorher fight for her fighter and that was her reaction.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1