Creating Another Account...

Purpose

Hey guys I was looking to open up another gym under my name but it seems you can only create 1 gym.

I was wondering if making another account for that purpose only is a good/bad idea?

Not trying to create any fighters under that account, just want to create another gym.

Never make another account, unless you have family, friends, spouses, boy/girl/trans/q/l/p/p/s/t/b/g friends, semi-intelligent pets, siblings, or live in an internet cafe.

Or you are evading the law and your phones are tapped, and you decide to use the inbox as a sneaky way of communication between you and your associates.

• Upvote 9

Actually, if you create an account named Miss.Purposa or Porpeta Culoto and create a gym it will probably be ok. its your "girlfriend" after all.

Just be sure to google some pictures of her, post here and let us all know you are NUTTING DIZ BISH

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There was once a Tycoon manager on the run for multiple felonies across all 54 US states - he ingeniously used a tycoon account to source ammunition, hardware, sophisticated anti surveillance equipment and donuts from his contacts in the community.

This man is still to be Convicted....

Dont fuck with our guy on purge night.

• Upvote 1