Hell yeah! Granite chin!

GunGun

At the higher weights (205, 265, 265+) you should put more emphasis on heart. I feel like granite at those weight classes is redundant as there's too much power involved. Looks like your guy has very low heart and he went out straight away after being rocked.

Lower weight classes: Granite
Higher weight classes: Heart

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GunGun said:

5 and yea that is his training focus for the coming weeks 

If you're looking to fight guys straight away you're better off making 25 y/o's.

If you're making 18 y/o's for the future (and not a tourney), it probably makes sense to max 110 points across 3 secondaries to start with.

Training 0-55 is so much quicker than 55-110.

E.g. going 55 points in SD and 55 points in PT at the start, it'll take a lot longer to get them both to 110, than if you went 110 in one and 0 in the other.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MiikeSnow said:

If you're looking to fight guys straight away you're better off making 25 y/o's.

If you're making 18 y/o's for the future (and not a tourney), it probably makes sense to max 110 points across 3 secondaries to start with.

Training 0-55 is so much quicker than 55-110.

E.g. going 55 points in SD and 55 points in PT at the start, it'll take a lot longer to get them both to 110, than if you went 110 in one and 0 in the other.

I just want to see what I have before I spend months training him :)

2 hours ago, GunGun said:

I just want to see what I have before I spend months training him :)

Yeah that's fair enough. Looking at the way you've built your guy (~90 into boxing, ~30 into BJJ) you'd probably be just as well off making him 110 boxing 10 bjj and putting all your creation points into Punch, SD and Clinch though. Makes training in the long run quicker

• Like 1