Custom Title Belts

Looking to create a title belt for my fight org. I don't want to use the standard championship belt provided on the game. So how do I go about creating a custom belt?

Is there an option to load a title belt like your company's logo?

Yes. I suppose it may just been a case of photoshopping a different logo onto the standard belt but there are some cracking looking belts out there and I suck at photoshop.

go and chat to some of the t-shirt design people, i bet they would design you a belt for some free advertising/sponsoring of your events for a time period. Or start a competition on here to see who can design you the best belt with the winner having the honour of knowing that there design will be warn my future greats.

Or start a competition on here to see who can design you the best belt with the winner having the honour of knowing that there design will be warn my future greats.

That is known as "spec-work" in the design community and is highly frowned upon. Design costs money, it ain't free...

So If I wanted a belt designed by 5th round, how much would that run me?

It will run you what you are willing to pay. I am pretty flexible when it comes to things like that. Just don't put out a competition and pick one winner and reward that person because there are going to be a bunch of other people that basically did work for free.

I can make you a belt for 150. I own Demonic Clothing if u go to my wiki site which can be accessed by clicking website one my company page i have done a couple of belts and can do almost any design.

That is cool, didn't know putting together wiki pages from mmatycoon was possible.