New Fighter Statistics

BootyDaddy

Reading the rules, you can only edit ANY 3?

Each of these attributes will be allocated a random value between 1 and 150, affecting your fighter accordingly. During the creation process, you can pick 3 of these attributes that you’d like to boost – once you’ve done that, all you can do is cross your fingers, hope for the best and click submit… Your potential superstar has been born!

So that means for example, I can edit Boxing, Speed, and Takedown Defence only, and the rest is up to chance?

I've had 1 other guy report that all his stats came out different to what he put in. Can you answer a few questions to maybe help me figure out what happened.

What time did you create him?

What browser are you using?

Have you had any problems with it saying server error at the top of the page or anything like that?

Did you get any warnings about going over the points total?

Basically anything you can think of that might help. I have no idea why it might do this - maybe if two people create fighters at exactly the same time?? But honestly I have no clue about this one if it's actually changing every variable. I'm assuming it hasn't happened with your other guys you've created?

That bit you've quoted above is for some hidden values only. You should be able to input a value into ALL the text fields in the form and it will come out at that value +1. So if you put in 89 it should have come out at 90.

So you've got 3 guys now, did the other two appear to come out right?

I can't remember the exact totals, as it hadn't caught my eye until I was on my third guy, but I think something may be off, as :

* Useless (0-9.99)

* Abysmal (10-19.99)

* Woeful (20-29.99)

* Feeble (30-39.99)

* Mediocre (40-49.99)

* Competent (50-59.99)

* Respectable (60-69.99)

* Proficient (70-79.99)

* Strong (80-89.99)

* Superb (90-99.99)

* Remarkable (100-109.99)

* Wonderful (110-119.99)

* Exceptional (120-129.99)

* Sensational (130-139.99)

* Elite (140+)

I had a few 60+ for both of my other fighters MAIN stats, and the highest they have is Competent, so I don't know if that would be unusual as well.

So if that too is odd, all of them. If not, the fighter in question is Johnny Evans

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1788