Custom avatars to your order.

Houdini

Hello to everyone. I decided to try myself at creating custom avatars. My plan contains: creating 3d model in makehuman/blender + replacing part of the original avatar's face with adding any background in Photoshop + add some cool filters . Only thing: I don't use real photo cause  it's looks terrible in my opinion.
Any order is discussed personally. Pm me in game Mamoru Gul (129957) if you are interesting. Any of your whish!
This is example waiting for sale ( yes, i had added text on top :) )

finalcutEXAMPLE.jpg

7 minutes ago, imcool said:

Because, even though you took parts of the avatars, it still does not look like one of the mmat faces.  You would want to cut out the whole face and transfer it.

I think you are not right with all respect, there are a many many customs avatars wheт its only eyes from original face, like example. So i have and nose 2 :)

15130501601842.jpg14091528603162.png.ec1d857107d4512f2d8be32e2ee36099.png

15045427568472.gif

Ah! I knew I remembered your name from the past(way to use 2 different forum accounts in this thread btw lol).  You're the guy who created his own version of an avatar and then had a bitch fit when they wouldn't get accepted because you refused to understand what the rules of avatar making are.  This makes sense then :).  I could see why you're still sitting here arguing your point w/ a manager who had over 100 avatars approved lol.

1 hour ago, imcool said:

Ah! I knew I remembered your name from the past(way to use 2 different forum accounts in this thread btw lol).  You're the guy who created his own version of an avatar and then had a bitch fit when they wouldn't get accepted because you refused to understand what the rules of avatar making are.  This makes sense then :).  I could see why you're still sitting here arguing your point w/ a manager who had over 100 avatars approved lol.

Зачем же ты так душишь, земляк?

Just now, imcool said:

Тaк я тебе по делу говорю, из собственного опыта, a ты дальше хернёй стрaдaешь :)

I heard all the comments and here is the reworked version of Magnum, P.I. style game Avatar

finalcutEXAMPLE.jpg