Easily one of the greatest managers this game has ever seen!!

rjs2442

Greetings Tycoon enthusiast's,  I am a man of my word and I must follow through on a promise I made.  Recent discussions with a group of rag tag managers has brought us to this point and I must follow through in naming unequivocally who I believe is the greatest manager to have ever graced our presence here in Tycoon.  I am sure you all know exactly who I am referring to however lets see if you all can make a guess...

1.  He once managed a fighter that in my opinion was a real son of a beech!!  Why you ask, well my 0-2-1 record against this fighter surely drove me to drink.

2. Rumor has it that another of his fighters original name was I Am Re Todd Did however I can't prove this 100%.  I believe too many punches to the head for this "Rocky" wannabe had devestating effects later in life for him.  I can say once again, that fighter was also a legend in the eyes of this manager, even though my only career victory against this manager was achieved by laying waste to that pipe wielding low life, 50-45 had to of stung, no?!

3. This all time great is on the verge of achieving 1000 victories in this great game, and I would like to say if it weren't for my 9 total failures against him, hey may never have become the legend he believes that he is

4.  He is a real trouble maker, always stirring the pot whenever the chance arises, with true wit and ability producing some of the most epic Org based writeups seen in recent times, even though I have not been able to lure him out of his apparent semi retirement.

5. His manager profile is filled to the brim with achievement after achievment after achievement...are you falling asleep yet reading them all??

There you have it, I will reveal who this international man of mystery and self imposed manager of legend is once we have given the community the opportunity to praise his greatness (if you can guess his identity)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I do have to admit, this epic showdown against the great TheFMan was definitely a clear embarrassment for myself even given the W I achieved.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=652656

But sadly no, however close in glory those two have achieved, it is not quite whom the mystery man of the hour is.