How to (possibly) make money on the high low game

I guarantee nothing, enjoy losing your money :P Also you're not going to get rich off this game. But if you have a few hours to kill and don't mind a little monotony to make 100 to buy your lottery tickets :P (I listened to music while doing this, great time waster), here's how to do it.

First and foremost, you're going to lose. But wait, you just told me I was going to make money you say which should mean I'm going to win right? Purely and simply you need to know that you're going to lose. Thinking you're going to win makes you take risks and in a game of odds you take risks and you lose.

Also by knowing you're going to lose it easily lets you separate from a game. Why play something if you're just going to lose at it?

Now to the meat of this. The only numbers you should ever play are 1-10 and 40-50. Playing any other number will lose you money in the long run. The odds of winning are almost 4-1 at their worst. However, good odds means bad payouts. From the lowest and highest ends 1 and 50 you only make a buck and change where at their closest to middl 10 and 40 you make 14.10

While you won't be making huge bank this way, slow and steady has always won the race. Just ask the tortoise.

If you don't get a 1-10 or 40-50, just cash out. You get your 50$ back and a new number is waiting at two keystrokes and a click (or alt-tab if you're a power user like that)

Now you've won your first pick and you're second number is 1-10 or 40-50. Play it. 3rd number 1-10 or 40-50. Play it. 4th number 1-10 40-50. Cash out. All goes back to the odds. At the best you will lose every 2-3 times you make money, and when you're only make at most 14.10 a number, you can't afford to lose.

As I write this I'm working 3rd shift with absolutely nothing better to do. So in 2 hours I've gone from 3990 something manager funds to 4300 by sticking to this system. If only I could actually make 150 an hour XD.

Enjoy losing your money.

Doesn't make much sense to me. If you want to avoid losing money you should cash out first time you win. If you want to win money you should start on a very low bet and double your money everytime you lose. That's not possible though, the $50 cap is way too low.

Playing long enough you will find yourself back where you started at one point.

This is how you REALLY lose...

Ftfy :P

so after a couple of unlucky 1's and 50's (angry fist shaking at mike tycoon, obviously programed the game against me) and accidentally pressing the wrong button on one (althought I would have won 500-ish) I was down to 4100, but I turned it back around with an end balance tonight of 4676 and change

I guarantee nothing, enjoy losing your money :P Also you're not going to get rich off this game. But if you have a few hours to kill and don't mind a little monotony to make 100 to buy your lottery tickets :P (I listened to music while doing this, great time waster), here's how to do it.

First and foremost, you're going to lose. But wait, you just told me I was going to make money you say which should mean I'm going to win right? Purely and simply you need to know that you're going to lose. Thinking you're going to win makes you take risks and in a game of odds you take risks and you lose.

Also by knowing you're going to lose it easily lets you separate from a game. Why play something if you're just going to lose at it?

Now to the meat of this. The only numbers you should ever play are 1-10 and 40-50. Playing any other number will lose you money in the long run. The odds of winning are almost 4-1 at their worst. However, good odds means bad payouts. From the lowest and highest ends 1 and 50 you only make a buck and change where at their closest to middl 10 and 40 you make 14.10

While you won't be making huge bank this way, slow and steady has always won the race. Just ask the tortoise.

If you don't get a 1-10 or 40-50, just cash out. You get your 50$ back and a new number is waiting at two keystrokes and a click (or alt-tab if you're a power user like that)

Now you've won your first pick and you're second number is 1-10 or 40-50. Play it. 3rd number 1-10 or 40-50. Play it. 4th number 1-10 40-50. Cash out. All goes back to the odds. At the best you will lose every 2-3 times you make money, and when you're only make at most 14.10 a number, you can't afford to lose.

As I write this I'm working 3rd shift with absolutely nothing better to do. So in 2 hours I've gone from 3990 something manager funds to 4300 by sticking to this system. If only I could actually make 150 an hour XD.

Enjoy losing your money.

thats exactly the kind of system that won me $5000 once on it over about an hour, that said i've also lost a lot doing the same thing.

Also....to add on to this. Be prepared to be cheated. Quite a few times I got a 39 for example... and hit the low button only for it to say you lose the number is 6. Also the game will show you a number and when you press the button for high or low..... and it doesnt pop up a number at all ad asks for you to put in our bet amount. You can beat it cuz I've made a few thousand off it but these 2 glitches will cheat you.

Paul's right. You can beat it if you only bet high on 1-20 and low on 30-50. If it's anything else, cash out and play again. I can consistently make thousands in 30 minutes. You'll win a few, lose a few, but then you'll get on a decent run and make the real money. You've just go to play consistently and have the willpower to cash out when you should.