Another energy question.

it's tough holding static poses for an extended period of time.

Trust me, I know this.... I tested for brown belt on friday and i had to hold a solid horse stance for 10 minutes to start my test.... My legs still hurt. :weeping:

Thanks for the help. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a awesome fighter that JUST CAN NOT get his balance popping.

Seems like I've tried everything and all his other physical stats continue to excel...any recommendations? Yes I've done yoga and circuit training but yet he's still a clumsy bastard. I suppose that's his Achilles heel.

Maybe I haven't done ENOUGH and he just excels faster in other physical attributes. Any smart guys out there give me your input on a steady regiment and I'll try it for a week or two.

Sorry to hijack your thread Chris but I thought it was better than creating another one. Seems like your question has been answered, I need professional help and I'm looking for someone to come to the rescue. Could his horrible takedown defense be the kicker?

I have a awesome fighter that JUST CAN NOT get his balance popping.

Seems like I've tried everything and all his other physical stats continue to excel...any recommendations? Yes I've done yoga and circuit training but yet he's still a clumsy bastard. I suppose that's his Achilles heel.

Maybe I haven't done ENOUGH and he just excels faster in other physical attributes. Any smart guys out there give me your input on a steady regiment and I'll try it for a week or two.

Sorry to hijack your thread Chris but I thought it was better than creating another one. Seems like your question has been answered, I need professional help and I'm looking for someone to come to the rescue. Could his horrible takedown defense be the kicker?

i'd try training takedown defense, yoga, and circuit training.