Reseting Accounts?

Haffiebhoy

Just wanted to ask, is it possible to reset accounts, as i have done all my fighters wrong because i rushed them months ago and would like to reset the account or would i have to make a new one?

Thanks

Release what fighter you dont want and create a new one. Repet this process until they are all gone.

Have to wait 25 days, i thought there would have been something like this, just my fighter is a total retard and went for takedowns when i said not too and got himself submitted. Damn :(

Where did you have the first 2 sliders set. The follow my orders and swing for the fences ones.

Yea, my very first fight was against a guy who was a brown belt and useless everything else. And i had my takedowns set to the last notch on stay standing. And what did he do? He took him down, and then got subbed in like one minute. So im keeping him on 100% stay standing from now on.

Yea, my very first fight was against a guy who was a brown belt and useless everything else. And i had my takedowns set to the last notch on stay standing. And what did he do? He took him down, and then got subbed in like one minute. So im keeping him on 100% stay standing from now on.

Good thats better. Now you 100% wont takehim down

I made the same mistakes than you in the beginning. I instantly made 10 fighters without having clue how to make them properly. Now I have managed to get rid most of them but also I found out that few of them were pretty good after training them a little. :)

It takes months to find out if your guys are any good. I was going to cut Ricky Venable 3 months ago and now he's in the top 20 overall. Unless you seriously screwed up the creation of your guys, you can overcome any shortfalls by training and having good sliders.

+1, my very first fighter i created is still around even though he was a mess and he is slowly getting better week by week