Today is a tough one...retiring my very first fighter

BigPoppaJD

On February 6th 2019 I stumbled upon this game, it looked like a fun time killer so I made an account and created my first fighter. Back then (and pretty much still now) I had no good idea on how to make a decent fighter. I created a 25yr old fighter named after myself and proceeded with the game.  For the first handful of fights I had no idea you could change the sliders, after going 4-0 I thought I had mastered the game and made the greatest fighter that ever lived. Fighting for a title on his 5th fight I knew I had it in the bag....and he lost...to a lay and pray pussy. After a long run in the now defunct FARTMMA where he was a multiple time championship contender he went to SFL where the losses were more prevalent than the wins. Today he will enjoy the rest of his life in the Bahamas.  

Self admittingly, I suck at the sliders and most of my wins have come from pure luck. I should have retired this fellow when it was evident my skill in training and sliders wasnt goood enough to keep getting wins. I am proud though that for the most parts he went back and fourth with wins/loses. 

I have been curious about his hiddens ever since we could check, today I learned his hiddens and in my humble opinion he was very naturally gifted and I knew he had dynamite in his hands. In the hands of a more skilled manager he could have been a real threat.

Anyways, heres to your career Jessy Dentler, thank you for the fun. 

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=345414

https://mmatycoon.com/reveal_hiddens_fighter.php?ID=1334

15752354289750.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

A true warrior, Jesse showed heart just getting out of bed in the morning. The Butterball machine, midwest Hillbilly hammer, torched his first opponent, King Kong, in under a minute in his SFL debut. SFL staff loved his charisma, punching power, and aggression. Unfortunately Jesse ran into more talented foes whose martial art prowess was too much too overcome and Jesse suffered multiple consecutive finish losses on his way out.

A true journeyman, warrior, and punching baboon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

A true warrior, Jesse showed heart just getting out of bed in the morning. The Butterball machine, midwest Hillbilly hammer, torched his first opponent, King Kong, in under a minute in his SFL debut. SFL staff loved his charisma, punching power, and aggression. Unfortunately Jesse ran into more talented foes whose martial art prowess was too much too overcome and Jesse suffered multiple consecutive finish losses on his way out.

A true journeyman, warrior, and punching baboon.

lmao this made my day