Are you low on money? Now there is *free suppliments!

i dont understand? and it was before the new changes. my shipment came in earlier today or earlier. i made the order 3-4 days ago. so that statement is absolutely false. i hope your not trying to turn something good into a selfish scheme.

No. Whether it's a scheme or not I don't know, but this tactic is a lot less benificial with the new cap. I don't see what the point of this is now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to have fun... your not helping <_<

Bullshit, you have fun every time you do stupid shit like this, you sit back and know most of us would pull your ass through the screen and teabag your ass if we could but you enjoy the computer privileges of what ever asylum or home for the criminally insane you reside in. And laugh and laugh and laugh.

Now give me one of those victim speeches you're so good at to the untrained eye. Tell me how much you were hurt by these posts and you just want to be friends, tell me you're serious and that you just want to give back to the MT community, tell me how you don't deserve any of this and how it hurts so bad. Tell me baby, tell US about your tears.

AND THEN FUCK OFF! Go away, go far far away.

rollins, i know you can be better than teabagging comments. grow up, stop flaming. is this not a game to you guys? to me its a game and yall really ruin it with your hate and bad attitudes.

Bullshit, you have fun every time you do stupid shit like this, you sit back and know most of us would pull your ass through the screen and teabag your ass if we could but you enjoy the computer privileges of what ever asylum or home for the criminally insane you reside in. And laugh and laugh and laugh.

Now give me one of those victim speeches you're so good at to the untrained eye. Tell me how much you were hurt by these posts and you just want to be friends, tell me you're serious and that you just want to give back to the MT community, tell me how you don't deserve any of this and how it hurts so bad. Tell me baby, tell US about your tears.

AND THEN FUCK OFF! Go away, go far far away.

The drama! Dude. It's a game.

1. Make some name by "accidentally" posting in wrong category

2. Get a big number of ridiculously good sponsorship deals and lots of hype

3. Kill (local) competition by offering too cheap products

4. Pump up the prices to sky as there is no competition

5. Remember to maintain the image of "helper of poor managers" in all occations

This would serve as a good example of price dumping if it wasn't so stupid.

I sure do have my own agenda in writing this, if this kind of action is tolerated, it may cause trouble for my own business. What I'd like to see is a bit less predatory strategies in a game where people really don't want to go bankrupt.

1. Make some name by "accidentally" posting in wrong category

2. Get a big number of ridiculously good sponsorship deals and lots of hype

3. Kill (local) competition by offering too cheap products

4. Pump up the prices to sky as there is no competition

5. Remember to maintain the image of "helper of poor managers" in all occations

This would serve as a good example of price dumping if it wasn't so stupid.

I sure do have my own agenda in writing this, if this kind of action is tolerated, it may cause trouble for my own business. What I'd like to see is a bit less predatory strategies in a game where people really don't want to go bankrupt.

The drama! Dude. It's a game.

You must of missed the multi acounting rampage he went on and the ripping off of new guys he was spamming with $0 sponsorships telling them that it would help their hype. This guy has a long nasty history and judging by your post I can see that you missed all or most of his shenanigans....or you're a gimmick account of his....it's one of the two, has to be.

Trust me I'm a pretty nice guy but when it comes to this guy all bets are off...watch your back and don't believe a word he says. There are threads through out the game warning noobs and people that may have missed what went down. Fair warning.

I'm done. Malferds have a good day and good luck in your continued foolishness stinking up MMA TYCOON. :hello:

You must of missed the multi acounting rampage he went on and the ripping off of new guys he was spamming with $0 sponsorships telling them that it would help their hype. This guy has a long nasty history and judging by your post I can see that you missed all or most of his shenanigans....or you're a gimmick account of his....it's one of the two, has to be.

Trust me I'm a pretty nice guy but when it comes to this guy all bets are off...watch your back and don't believe a word he says. There are threads through out the game warning noobs and people that may have missed what went down. Fair warning.

I'm done. Malferds have a good day and good luck in your continued foolishness stinking up MMA TYCOON. :hello:

Nah, not aware of his past adventures, I'll look into it.

believe me, if Rollins speaks out against someone, believe him, everything he has said on this game is true, down to his supp quality.

and malfreds

:suicide_anim:

anything i make will only be spent to buy more/ lower prices later. seriously. can you stop with the negativity?

This doesn't rhyme with "Only cost is for the container and shipping."

You're making a profit to improve the company later, that's what every other company is doing too, nothing wrong with that in itself.

What's wrong is that you're lying about it. When you claim "Only cost is for the container and shipping." and still take a profit that's simply false advertising.

Come on malferds, call someone a homo, drop an eff bomb or 6, Throw a tantrum! I expect more from one of the main reasons we have a no Flaming/ No Trolling rule. :nerdrage:

P.S. You are a flaming troll

lol i dont have a shot. Im just trying to enjoy myself and mix up the market. this business really has no future that i can see.

It sounds more like you're trying to be a prick and cut peoples grass. Instead of going at it with competitive pricing, it seems you're attacking the best Nutrition company in the game...good luck with that. I never really payed attention to the whole Attliction debacle (outside of rejecting one of your "sponsorship" offers), but I'm starting to see why you garner so much hate around here.

rollins. I never had a multi account. but now everyone thinks i did cause you said it happened. good job.

mods please delete thread. too many kids around here. im done with the forum once again.

It sounds more like you're trying to be a prick and cut peoples grass. Instead of going at it with competitive pricing, it seems you're attacking the best Nutrition company in the game...good luck with that. I never really payed attention to the whole Attliction debacle (outside of rejecting one of your "sponsorship" offers), but I'm starting to see why you garner so much hate around here.

wtf can i do? was there a way i could not do it wrong? i dont understand. either way i do things. no matter how nice i try to be, everyone has to be a dick...