Tips on organization?

When owning an organization and working out fights, how do you organize at all? What kind of outline do you use for working out fights? Or do you guys just improvise and work based off of inactivity clause? I'm all ears.

lol, only combat pro people in here???

I look first at the end of the chart, if the fighter is resting, or in need of the fight. Next, I pick one fighter, and check when he had the last fight. Then I look for possible opponenets, when those had their last fights, and if they already fought each other.

And I work my way from there.

Missfire, next time you have to explain me your chartwork in detail. Seems like I could use your methods aswell.

I keep a spreadsheet and it's color coded of when people last fought (among tons of other details) so that upcoming fights will be offered to those that either haven't fought in a bit or that want fights now...

Could I get a screenshot of this?

I keep a spreadsheet and it's color coded of when people last fought (among tons of other details) so that upcoming fights will be offered to those that either haven't fought in a bit or that want fights now...

same also get a lot of sponsors make your job easier and your fighters happier

I think Konflikt in LA has some of the best organized data base out there.

He does rankings on best manger based on wins out of just his org which would be hell time consuming. Along with tons others

Thanks Mate....It does take forever and glad that someone pays attention to it...lol...And thanks again for signing one of your fighters with me.