BLITZKRIEG SUPPLEMENTS GRAND OPENING SALE!!!!1

Only 1 day left till Blitz Recovery 156+ arrives at Blitzkrieg Supplements in Hilo. Im going to sell my first 1000 Blitz Recovery 156+ supplements for $125. So get in there and get your high quality supplement at the cheapest price around!

Only 1 day left till Blitz Recovery 156+ arrives at Blitzkrieg Supplements in Hilo. Im going to sell my first 1000 Blitz Recovery 156+ supplements for $125. So get in there and get your high quality supplement at the cheapest price around!

As an FYI, beyond the new supplement company changes, Blitzkrieg FC wants to ensure that BFC fighters have all the opportunities to become the best fighters in the world, and one method to accomplishing that goal is with Blitzkrieg Supps. If you are in Hilo, there is NO reason not to be utilizing Blitzkrieg Recovery 156+. This is completely endorsed by BFC and BFS (Blitzkrieg Fighting Systems).

Oh...you doubt Blitzkrieg?! LOL!

J/K, J/K...

I'm sure someone will post proof for you, but I can guarantee you that we would not tarnish the Blitzkrieg name with lies!

Hah! I believe it! :P

I just have a hard time bending my mind around a start up company offering a 156+ supplement. Considering the money this actually takes.

Hah! I believe it! :P

I just have a hard time bending my mind around a start up company offering a 156+ supplement. Considering the money this actually takes.

No doubt...but assume if you will, that if they have the Blitzkrieg name attached to it, that this isn't just some start-up company with a 50k loan. Either way, I suggest you wait, and I am sure you will see photographic proof soon enough.

We'll get you photographic proof if you want, but just so you know, roy had something like 250k in his manager account before the company was created, check it out now :)

but yeah, ill get him to take a screenshot for you!

nothing against red moon or anyone involved with bfc but there truly is NO way to absolutely prove the quality as shit can be photoshopped. the only way to feel better about it is to know (somewhat) who is running the company, who backs the company and try the product.

bfc is the only vip-only org in the game (that i know of). roy, shiv and matty are all in the chat everyday, all over the forums, respectable managers and i have no doubt in my mind that if they say it's 156 then it is 156. if any homework was done (and a bit of asking around) one would know that, as stated before, this company was not started with 50k loan maoney.

this is kinda what i was talking about in another thread. hopefully, people will start up some chatter about who's selling what they say they are. there's a lot of companies on the game they i, along with plenty others, know nothing about and if everybody starts talking more about their companies, asking what the true quality is and spreading the word...it helps everyone out.

congrats to the bfc guys for bringing the first hq product to hilo.

nothing against red moon or anyone involved with bfc but there truly is NO way to absolutely prove the quality as shit can be photoshopped. the only way to feel better about it is to know (somewhat) who is running the company, who backs the company and try the product.

bfc is the only vip-only org in the game (that i know of). roy, shiv and matty are all in the chat everyday, all over the forums, respectable managers and i have no doubt in my mind that if they say it's 156 then it is 156. if any homework was done (and a bit of asking around) one would know that, as stated before, this company was not started with 50k loan maoney.

this is kinda what i was talking about in another thread. hopefully, people will start up some chatter about who's selling what they say they are. there's a lot of companies on the game they i, along with plenty others, know nothing about and if everybody starts talking more about their companies, asking what the true quality is and spreading the word...it helps everyone out.

congrats to the bfc guys for bringing the first hq product to hilo.

You are absolutely correct on all of your points

As I said earlier, I wasn't trying to be a douche. If anything, I felt like I was doing Blitzkrieg Supplements a favor, with calling them out on the quality of their products. I've asked other companies about their quality sheets and I would never get an answer. Heck, it's the reason I started Red Moon, in London.