Does this sort of flavor text mean something?

Bynum

I actually can't imagine it gets thrown in at random and could apply equally likely to any fighter at any time, where it says something like "John Doe is looking to his corner for direction, and they don't give him any" (That is not at all word for word what it says.  It's written better than I just did, but that's the gist of what it says).

I'm wondering if it means that See How It Goes is high, or the fighter has low in-fight intelligence, or a combination of some sort?

I know there are some though who tend to do 0% on SHIG.  I never do that, partly because I wouldn't in real life.  I'd give the fighter instructions but always say if something isn't working he could try something different, though how much latitude would vary by fighter and by my confidence level in my own pre-fight plan, as happens with where I put that slider.  I might with some also want to be the one to change things if they weren't working, but outside of "swing for fences" and "fight for decision" that can't be done in the game.

But anyway, some tend to do 0% SHIG and we have IQ tests for some of our fighters...so does anyone see the text similar in meaning to what I wrote when they have a fairly intelligent fighter and 0% SHIG? Does anyone know what it hints at, if not my guess?