Nominations: 170lb Fighter of the Year 2021

saklain

Auric Gallahad (372405) was an 18 year old on the island meaning he came into a scenario where he started out the underdog and didn't have the benefits of a great gym to counteract all the 25 year olds that are created on the island. He went 9-2 on the island and made it to the semi-finals at the end of the island tournament and could have possibly won but during the tournament I didn't have access to the game as I was in the hospital with Covid bacteraerial penuemonia during it's entirety and couldn't set the sliders for it and lost to a guy he already beat. And Auric has gone 3-0 since the end of the island competing against people that were able to train in top notch gyms while he was on the island and has finished this year going 12-2. And all wins are by submission.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Auric Gallahad (372405) was an 18 year old on the island meaning he came into a scenario where he started out the underdog and didn't have the benefits of a great gym to counteract all the 25 year olds that are created on the island. He went 9-2 on the island and made it to the semi-finals at the end of the island tournament and could have possibly won but during the tournament I didn't have access to the game as I was in the hospital with Covid bacteraerial penuemonia during it's entirety and couldn't set the sliders for it and lost to a guy he already beat. And Auric has gone 3-0 since the end of the island competing against people that were able to train in top notch gyms while he was on the island and has finished this year going 12-2. And all wins are by submission.

Auric Gallahad is a beast mate! hope I can the rematch after a few more wins 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

Krison or Noel Diaz

Krison imo. I don't think Auric would get but do feel he should be nominated. So wanted to make sure he got nominated. Which what he done was an impressive feat to say the least but Krison even though he has like one more loss than Auric and one less win on the year he did it all against the top fighters in the game open ID. Noel again impressive feat no doubt but he was a 25 year old on the island giving him better odds and has been in a 25 year old creation restricted org. Still moving up in weight classes and going 19-1 on the year is by no means a small feat by any means. But I'd personally still go Auric over Noel but I might be a bit biased, and Krison over Auric.

Dylan Peterson (335030)

just finished Herb Krison and Dan Crosby in the 1st round... back to back... avenged a L to Krison... 

10-3.

8 fights in best org in game. 7-1 record.

Krison (Laz)

Angus (Carlos)

Graves (Billy)

Summa (Pablo)

Rigel (Bwang)

i think most of those managers are either top 10 and/or been to #1 manager ranking. most have had #1 fighters. they'd fall under the "elite" category to the pleebs. I know some of them, especially the gang that rhymes with dubai, are only slightly above average, maybe qualify as good, not elite or great, but most of those guys are pretty good wins to be proud of.

lol... he been spanking so much YABAI ass you'd think he was Chris Karter himself! Krison, MacArtuhur, Nachi, Morgan...

Opponent Method Event Date W/C Rnd Time  
W Herb Krison Submission (Strikes) tinybelt.gif SYN 862 Black Christmas 2021-12-25 170 1 02:38 view
W Dany Crosby TKO (Strikes)tinyaward.jpg SYN 858 Reinikain vs. Cole 3 2021-12-11 170 1 02:39 view
W Angus MacArthur Ii Decision (Unanimous) SYN 850 Dong vs. Duranto 2021-11-13 170 3 05:00 view
L Herb Krison Decision (Unanimous) tinybelt.gif SYN 843 Krison vs. Peterson 2021-10-23 170 5 05:00 view
W Nick Graves Decision (Unanimous) SYN 835 Graves vs. Peterson 2021-09-25 170 5 05:00 view
W Summa Sector Decision (Unanimous) SYN 827 Peterson vs. Sector 2021-08-28 170 5 05:00 view
W Juraj Divisek Decision (Unanimous) SYN 819 Dionisy vs. Jones 2021-07-31 170 3 05:00 view
W Rigel Ko Nachi Decision (Unanimous) SYN 808 Whymer vs. Number II 2021-06-26 185 3 05:00 view
W Arthur Morgan TKO (Strikes) ALPHA-1: Thunder Down Under 2021-05-15 185 1 02:47 view
L Mario Rossi Decision (Unanimous) SMASH: Rossi vs Peterson 2021-04-10 170 3 05:00 view
W Ronnie White TKO (Strikes) SMASH: Alela vs Pawlik 2021-03-06 170 1 04:58 view
L Humors Lacplesis Decision (Unanimous) SMASH: Lacplesis vs Peterson 2021-02-06 170 3 05:00 view
W Blue Cup TKO (Strikes) SMASH: Lacplesis vs Trump 2021-01-16 170 2 02:56 view