Neon Zombie - New Clothing Company in St. Petersburg

KonradCelinski

New clothing company located in St. Petersburg. MMA Shorts, Gi pants, and other rare items (hats, glasses etc.) coming soon. I'm an old school manager, always wanted to run a clothing company in this game. Stop by and check it out. 

Keep it Neon!

Konrad

Clothing Company link 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=6766

Examples of some items

NZ Dead Arm.jpg

NZ Zombie Grillz.jpg

NZ Zombie Eye.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your support! We sold out on quite a few items,  we do have items on order for restock! We also have some new arrivals for this Holiday Season! Thank you again for all those who bought form Neon Zombie! 

~ Keep it Neon

Konrad

Neon (5).jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Great work, really creative, I'm getting some of these for my fighters. 👌

Thank you, means a lot and thank you for your support! I have a lot more to upload once we hit Jan 1st! 

Cheers

Konrad! 

I have already posted in the sponsorship thread, but if anyone is looking for some sponsorships, we have some. I posted on my form profile what I will be looking for and the type of sponsorships! I have also been sending out some free gear to managers (active) for the holidays! Thank your to all who have supported Neon Zombie, I am looking forward to the upcoming new years drops and the new digital zombie collection!

Keep it Neon

Konrad! 

Neon Zombie (34).jpg

• Upvote 1

New drops for the new years, some items have not been shown yet! The BJJ collection is up, our side collection Digital Zombie is up, tons of new fight shirts, rash guards, and gear to keep your fighter looking their best! Check them out - Neon Zombie

"Keep it Neon"

Konrad

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you again for the support! We have stock being reordered, and if any one is looking for sponsorships, please DM me, I might not be able to offer massive money as we are still a young company, but a few weeks of gym fees, some freebies and discount never hurts! 

Thank you again!

"Keep it Neon"

Konrad