Org owners...

Doeboy

Do any of you guys look at the guys P4P rating when you match up fights? I haven't, I usually go by skill level and try to match that way. The reason I ask is because I had a fighter, who is 4-2 turn down a fight with one of my guys who is 2-1 because my guy is 5000 slots higher up in the P4P ratings. Has anyone else experience this?

Maybe I'll give that a try. His guy has the higher pop, but my guy has the higher hype.

Look at the org fighterlist and go by that. Saves a lot of checking all around.

I own Knights Squad in RIO---I look only at the rank in my org and then the p4p rating...i never look at hype or popularity. If you are trying to offer fair fights and real fights, going by rank is the only proper way to do it...why keep matching people up that are even in skills? The whole point of having fighters fight is to gain rank.

Then by gaining rank, they will automatically gain hype and popularity, (which in turn helps the org owner financially).

I own Knights Squad in RIO---I look only at the rank in my org and then the p4p rating...i never look at hype or popularity. If you are trying to offer fair fights and real fights, going by rank is the only proper way to do it...why keep matching people up that are even in skills? The whole point of having fighters fight is to gain rank.

Then by gaining rank, they will automatically gain hype and popularity, (which in turn helps the org owner financially).

p4p rank is determined by hype+pop so its the same thing

I just try to match guys close in Hype+pop firstly so they are close in the divisional rankings. Their records and experience can be a factor if i have several options, as of course can the match up itself style wise.

Seems like we all pretty much do the same thing. I do find though that it becomes harder for guys at the bottom of the division to move up because they are fighting guys that also have low hype+pop.

but the flip side is that most will shy away from the opportunity to take on a bigger name fighter with an impressive record and more experience.