Of the Night Awards

TycoonHec

I would love to see an addition to of the night awards. There are guys in my little org who truly deserve a knockout of the night award but another guy edges them out. We have seen Dana White issue multiple of the night awards in the past and truthfully, if an org owner is willing to do it I think that should be okay. 

The only thing I can see this is the HYPE impact being something of a concern. I don't know how big of a concern that would be. 

- The ability to give out more than one of the same type of award. 

- Performance of the Night Awards 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:56 PM, TycoonHec said:

I would love to see an addition to of the night awards. There are guys in my little org who truly deserve a knockout of the night award but another guy edges them out. We have seen Dana White issue multiple of the night awards in the past and truthfully, if an org owner is willing to do it I think that should be okay. 

The only thing I can see this is the HYPE impact being something of a concern. I don't know how big of a concern that would be. 

- The ability to give out more than one of the same type of award. 

- Performance of the Night Awards 

send money directly to these managers and leave OTN awards the same imo

What if awards were made by the sponsor rather than the org, just to add another bit of cooperative play?

With this post in mind, how about if both were allowed to choose and make awards?

The org will probably always go by the % ratings, and the sponsor is more likely to go according to their own interests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Columbo said:

What if awards were made by the sponsor rather than the org, just to add another bit of cooperative play?

With this post in mind, how about if both were allowed to choose and make awards?

The org will probably always go by the % ratings, and the sponsor is more likely to go according to their own interests.

it would be cool if the org partner could give out a singular performance incentive for a card

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rambo said:

send money directly to these managers and leave OTN awards the same imo

I think in my lower level Organization, I deal with fights where a guy will completely outclass another so often and I wish I could highlight those stellar performances. 

Or when there are two phenomenal knockouts and I cant figure out who to give the KO of the night award to. 

Money comes and goes but OTN Awards are forever. 

• Upvote 1