Undefeated Ukranian Fighter Zachary Klimenko speaks out

Rambo

Undefeated MMA fighter Zachary Klimenko and proud Ukranian nationalist speaks out to local news radio regarding the Ukranian-Russia crisis:

15629990409741.png

It's time to make sanctions to the Russians. No more St. Petersburg. Mike, please replace for Miami! No more Ice Box. No more Russians in the Olympics. The Russians need to be held accountable for actions against my people and my land! I've lived in the America for many years, and it's peaceful, and democratic, but my country is being torn apart by evil Russian Imperialist and Russian oligarchs. Ignore the Pandora files, Zelensky is a crusader of freedumb and fighter of my people and my country.

See the source image

His inspirational speeches from safety of bomb shelter to the front line about keep fighting to keep the Ukrainian government and his presidency intact is courageous and morale booster. Finally a President in Ukraine that REALLY cares about the Ukraine people and its freedom!

See the source image

Now all my family fights for freedom of the Ukraine against mother Russia communist and second coming of Hitler. Yes, it's time to take down evil overlord Vladimir Putin. My family was released by Zelensky from prison and given weapons to take down the enemy invader, because all capable Ukrainians should be willing to fight for the freedom of Ukraine in honor of Zelensky regime.

See the source image

Pray for Ukraine. Down with Russia.

• Upvote 3

16048725882595.gif

Vladimir Skurwysynowski

We Russians gonna take over the World. Together with the Chinese people. President Putin wants Ukraine under Russia's care when that happens but Zelensky insisted he doesn't need Russia and thinks NATO will help them when they're in need. The Americans making their move and daddy Putin was not happy, so he decided to take back what's ours. I still pray for Ukraine and its people. Come to Russia we need talented people. 

• Upvote 1