Slavic Fighting League

Mapeta

Slavs from East, West and South united for exceptional event... Please be ready for Slavic Fighting League!

#SlavsFucksPutin

Latest Ranking 

Fighter Name (Slavic FL Record)

135 lbs:

(C) Dave Ashbourne Jr (3-0) [-]

1. Keenwah "The Cockbreaker" Granes (4-1) [+1]

2. Gordon Plant (2-0) [+2]

3. Ricky Judge (2-2) [N]

4. Molokai "Telephone" Built (1-1) [+1]

5. Tico "Tico" Tico (3-2) [-4]

145 lbs:

(C) Daniko "The Disciple" Montpoisante (3-0) [-]

1. Juan Corona (1-0) [N]

2. Kyle Kristian Galeos (3-2) [-1]

3. Anurak Bualuang (1-0) [-1]

4. Stanislaw "Kashubian" Bednarski (3-3) [+1]

5. Sam "The Salt" Salter (2-2) [N]

155 lbs:

(C) Mate "Dainja" Orsic (3-0) [-]

1. Sebastion Lynar (1-1) [+1]

2. "The Stallone Italiano" Giuseppe De Rossi (1-0) [N]

3. "The Devastator" Daniel Barbosa (0-1) [N]

4. Kyle "The Fluke" Fobbs (1-0) [-3]

5. Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (1-3) [-]

170 lbs:

(C) Arlo "Flower Power" Rochester (1-0) [-]

1. Daniel "Doomsday" Ven Oden (3-0-1) [+3]

2. Rebel Jones (2-1) [-]

3. Fabiano "The Fighting Brazilian" Martinez (1-0) [N]

4. Sutarjo "Tarman" Sukarman (3-2) [-3]

5. Chumaka Adewale "Mike add Miami" Awolo Aktinola (2-2-1) [-]

185 lbs:

(C) Kazuki Takeda (4-0) [-]

1. Jamie Bounty (2-0) [+1]

2. Derek Trucks (2-1) [-1]

3. Jacks "Devil Dawg" Sole (1-0) [N]

4. Rafael "O Assassino" Munoz (1-0) [N}

5. Bjorn "Viking" IronSide (2-4) [-2]

205 lbs:

(C) Eliz "The Blizzard" Gracie (2-1) [-]

1. Paul Joseph "PJW" Watson (2-0) [N]

2. Gordon Mondell (3-0) [-1]

3. Monika Sly (2-0) [N]

4. Lukasz "Alamy" Wieczorek (1-0) [N]

5. Loratcho Bradock (1-1) [N]

265 lbs:

(C) "The GOAT" Cajun Puto (5-0) [-]

1. Wanderlei "Indio" Rua (2-0) [+2]

2. Pablo "Pablito" Torres (2-1) [+3]

3. Senior Tres Santos (2-1) [N]

4. Peetu Tam (1-1) [-2]

5. Taylor Momsen (1-0) [-1]

265+ lbs:

(C) Ghengis Khan (3-0) [-]

1. Grizzley "Bear" Adams (1-0) [N]

2. Mark "King Kong Dong add Miami" Arkinson (1-2) [-]

3. Tom "Tokoma Tom" Tuttle (0-1) [N]

4. Sergei "Zangief" Sokolov (1-2) [-1]

Next Ranking update will be after Slavic FL 23.

1640253095YqKCj1.jpg

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, JohnPhillips83 said:

Love the Slavic Fighting League! Great job Stoleme.  Keep it up!  Who done your graphics? They are great.  Hopefully I'll have a couple of fighters in the future to send your way.

John

Graphics are made by Konrad Celinski and I also love them.

Konrad one more time thanks for them ❤️

• Upvote 1

Post-event Slavic FL 22 review:

205 lbs: Xavier DeJesus vs Maverick Scott

DeJesus enters to ring with very difficult situation, he has 4 streak loss. In much better situation was Scott who debut in Slavic ring. As fight shows morale was very important because DeJesus attacks and dominate fight from the begining. Scott tries to switch fight to ground but on 17 attepts only 2 was succesful. But what we can admit that Scott didn't surrender and defend to the last minute. Fight finished on refeer cards where DeJesus wins 30:26.

Stoleme commentsI'm glad to see new fighters come to my organisation. Scott defends pretty well, DeJesus wins his first fight in Slavic ring if it will be enough to extend his contract? I don't know.

145 lbs: Yorge Hidal vs "Cobra" Kai Reynolds

Hidal enters to ring for 4th time to Slavic ring but his record was only 1-2. Reynolds was debutant with only 1 win in QFC. Reynolds tried to make good impression but he have time to throw only one kick until Hidal start to avalanche him with punches. After less then half minute referee has to stop a fight. After fight Hidal get KO of the night award.

Stoleme commentsHidal wins his second fight in row, he start to looks really good as new generation of fighters in my organisation.

265 lbs: John Henry "Doc" Holliday vs Tony Beer

Another debutant Holiday against Beer. It was last chance fight for Beer he 3 losses in row otherwise Holliday who have 1 win in Outlaw M.C.. Bad for Beer, Holiday didn't give him any chances he attack from first second and knock down him in 16 seconds. 

Stoleme comments: Did you hear it? Doc shout "You're gunna get knocked out" and he knock him down. Amazing guy!

170 lbs: Terrance Graves vs Rebel Jones (#2)

Strong debutant from Belfast face Jones who by some of analitics was bet as next contender. Unlucky for Jones, Graves have other plans. In first round he noted knockdown and don't looking that Jones survive first round he finished him in second round. What was impressive? Grave defence, Jones from all of his 15 shots he miss all of them. From other side Graves on 14 shots hits 11 times.

Stoleme comments: For me, van Oden should face Rochester in title fight but know I really don't know. I need to double check Graves stats but he is fucking strong.

155 lbs: "The Stallone Italiano" Giuseppe De Rossi (#2) vs Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (#5)

De Rossi face Masvidal, what is important to note is fact that Gamebread has more wins then De Rossi fights. On paper both fighters has very simillar style but The Stallone Italiano was much more effective then Masvidal. But the most important was clichwork where De Rossi dominate his opponent. Just looks on stats: 10 punches, 20 elbows, 22 knees against 1 missed knee. It was great luck and granite chin for Masvidal that fight ends on scorecards not earlier, but after all De Rossi wins 30:27.

Stoleme comments: I like Giuseppe. He is good fighter and humble guy. But did you hear what he says in interview? He really don't like Locke. I have hope that maybe it will finish on Slavic Fighting League event or in Slavic Freak Special where #HatersGonnaFight. And if he face Ryan I will support Giuseppe. Why? Because he deserve it.

135 lbs: Yoshihiro "Ultimo Dragon" Asai vs East Eat 

135 lbs is probably hardest in Slavic FL, we have a lot of top fighters here. Old veteran Asai face young Eat but in Slavic ring Eat had better record then Ultimo Dragon. Eat where very confident and he start to attack in first round but mostly he hits empty space then Asai. Asai as veteran was calm and keep his plan, in first minute he rocked Eat but he wasn't heated with it only he decide to continue his destruction plan. Eat handle two more minutes and then he fall asleep. Referee decide to stop fight but what we need to admite Eat wasn't happy from his decison.

Stoleme comments: Asai and title shot? Naaaah, come on. It's his first win, he need to win at least one, two more times if I decide to match him against Ashbourne.

155 lbs: Sebastian Lynar (#1) vs Akhmed Dudayev

Everyone was shocked when 155 lbs champion decide to make a break. After talks between Stoleme Mapeta and his manager they decide to strip his belt until champion will be ready to fight for his throne. Number 1 in 155 lbs Sebastian Lynar faces Akhmed Dudayev - Hardcore veteran who decide to conqure 155 lbs division. Dudayev is very strong striker and he shows it by cutting Lynar in few first seconds. But Lynar when he saw that it will be very hard to win fight in stand up he decided to change his gameplan. First he clinch his opponent and then takedown him, he use his grappling skills to finished Dudayev by armbar and become new champion. On the end Mapeta decide to reward Lynar with Submission of the night award.

Stoleme comments: Lynar is amazing, I love this guy. You ask why? When I matchmaked all his fights I hear some voice in my head. No, don't do it his opponent is too strong. And then he have hard start when in his first face he mate our champion - Orsic and he lost. But what happens next? He face WCF former champion Barbosa and he finished him, he face Hardcore veteran Dudayev and he finished him. Damn I love this humble guy. I'm thinking about Lynar - Orsic fight but new champion says to me: "Is time for that Italian fighter at 155" so first De Rossi and then Orsic. Of course if Mate back to us.

185 lbs: Milo Andrianakis vs "Wild" Joe Irwin

DMMA veteran Andrianakis vs another WCF veteran Wild. Two strong fighters, two stong strikers in their debut in Slavic ring. And the Fight of the night. There where the most even fight on that event. 1st round goes to Milo and 2nd to Irwin, 3rd round was decisive on scorecards. But Andrianakis have different plan, he don't want to let judges to chose winner and in second minute of last round he finished his opponet.

Stoleme comments: Damn! Those both guys where really good I wanna see them in next fights.

• Upvote 2

Post-event Slavic FL 23 review:

170 lbs: Adeyloe Ndawy vs Sutarjo "Tarman" Sukarman (#4)

Rematch between Ndawy and Sukarman, Ndawy is in much worse situation where he noted two losses in row. But Sukarman had much worse beginning of fight because he barely made weight limit what takes lot of his strenght. Adeyloe use his muscle to take fight into ground and then in fast ground and pound he finished fight. 

Stoleme commentsSutarjo didn't takes this fight seriously and us we see you should never do it. Adeyloe needs less then one and half minute to finish him. Sutarjo will leave Ranking for sure after that fight.

135 lbs: Huran Silent vs Kang Dae "Taekwondo Kid" Kim 

Fight between two strikers in the strongest division in Slavic Fighting League. From first seconds Kim wants to use his taekwondo kicks to dominate a fight but mostly his feets hits air then Silent head. From other side Silent focus on punches and he was much more effecitve, in four minutes of first round he hits 35 times. It was definetely to much for Kim and finally he lost by TKO.

Stoleme commentsEh... MMA is not a place for one dimensional fighters like Kim. He need to change something in his style but he don't have much time in our organisation.

185 lbs: Jacks "Devil Dawg" Sole (#3) vs Derek Trucks (#2)

Fun fact - both are SMASH veterans but they didn't had possibility to meet there, now they can face in Slavic Fighting League. Trucks just lost his title shot and Sole is in winning steak to get possibility to face Takeda. We can see it also in their motivation and aggression during fight. Sole takes initiative and move on Trucks. In first two rounds they have also different plan on fight, Sole tries to keep fight by striking and clinching and Trucks tried to use his grappling skills to takedown Devil Dawg. In last round Sole change his fight style and also move to ground but he cannot finished his opponent. But beside that all three judges scores on Sole favor, fight finished by decision, 30:27 to Sole.

Stoleme commentsIt was very good fight, both deserve for Fight of Night award. Sole prove that he is next in line to title fight.

265+ lbs: Tom "Tokoma Tom" Tuttle (#3) vs Mark "King Kong Dong add Miami" Arkinson (#2) 

Very simillar situation like in fight between Sole and Trucks - Arkinson just lost fight with champion and Tuttle start his career in Slavic Fighting League. Both of them are heavy but Arkinson is a monster. He weights 469 lbs versus 300 lbs of Tuttle but Arkinson don't know how to use his advantage in this fight. First Tuttle clinch him, then cut Arkinson face with elbows. King Kong was completely paralyzed he cannot throw any punch and leave everything to his opponent. Tokoma Tom finished him in very first round.

Stoleme commentsMark is like circus monster but in this fight I think he focus on gain another lbs then on gameplan and Tuttle use it against him.

265 lbs: Wanderlei "Indio" Rua (#1) vs "The Finn" Einar Kyrvänsyylä

Rua is phenomenal fighter, he have 23 years and 6 wins in row but The Finn also note 8 wins in his record. Einar shows his skills in first minute when he cut Rue with perfect jab. After that Rue start to keep distance and looking for his chance which came one minute later. He throws two jabs and uppercut and knockdown Einar. When The Finn tries to stand up Rue fakes leg kick and finish fight with superman punch. KO of Night without any disscussion.

Stoleme comments: Puto against Rua is this fight what we need to see now! Both of them are monsters in 265 lbs division.

185 lbs: Kazuki Takeda (C) vs Jamie Bounty (#1)

Takeda have 4 wins in Slavic Fighting League even Eliz Gracie lose with him in their debut fight. Bounty is MMA veteran and probably is his last chance to win gold before retirement. Jamie was very optimistic before that fight but Takeda didn't give him any chances. In first minute Takeda moves fight into ground and then successively he try to submissive Bounty. Jamie tries to defend by whole round but 3 seconds before rounds end Takeda made succesful armbar and defend his title again.

Stoleme commentsWhat I can say Kazuki dominate his division. Who next? Maybe Sole or maybe fight Champion vs Champion. We will see.

April '22 Ranking Update

Fighter Name (Slavic FL Record)

135 lbs:

(C) Dave Ashbourne Jr (3-0) [-]

1. Keenwah "The Cockbreaker" Granes (4-1) [-]

2. Gordon Plant (2-0) [-]

3. Ricky Judge (2-2) [-]

4. Huran Silent (2-1) [N]

5. Molokai "Telephone" Built (1-1) [-1]

145 lbs:

(C) Daniko "The Disciple" Montpoisante (3-0) [-]

1. Juan Corona (1-0) [-]

2. Kyle Kristian Galeos (3-2) [-]

3. Anurak Bualuang (1-0) [-]

4. Stanislaw "Kashubian" Bednarski (3-3) [-]

5. Sam "The Salt" Salter (2-2) [-]

155 lbs:

(C) Mate "Dainja" Orsic (3-0) [-]

(interim C) Sebastion Lynar (2-1) [+1]

1. "The Stallone Italiano" Giuseppe De Rossi (2-0) [+1]

2. Akhmed Dudayev (0-1) [N]

3. "The Devastator" Daniel Barbosa (0-1) [-]

4. Kyle "The Fluke" Fobbs (1-0) [-]

5. Zion "Man Of God" Melton (0-1, 1 N/C) [N]

170 lbs:

(C) Arlo "Flower Power" Rochester (1-0) [-]

1. Daniel "Doomsday" Ven Oden (3-0-1) [-]

2. Terrance Graves (1-0) [N]

3. Fabiano "The Fighting Brazilian" Martinez (1-0) [-]

4. Adeyloe Ndawy (2-2) [N]

5. Chumaka Adewale "Mike add Miami" Awolo Aktinola (2-2-1) [-]

185 lbs:

(C) Kazuki Takeda (5-0) [-]

1. Jacks "Devil Dawg" Sole (2-0) [+2]

2. Jamie Bounty (2-1) [-1]

3. Milo Andrianakis (1-0) [N]

4. Derek Trucks (2-2) [-2]

5. Rafael "O Assassino" Munoz (1-0) [-1]

205 lbs:

(C) 

1. Paul Joseph "PJW" Watson (2-0) [-]

2. Gordon Mondell (3-0) [-]

3. Monika Sly (2-0) [-]

4. Lukasz "Alamy" Wieczorek (1-0) [-]

5. Loratcho Bradock (1-1) [-]

265 lbs:

(C) "The GOAT" Cajun Puto (5-0) [-]

1. Wanderlei "Indio" Rua (3-0) [-]

2. Pablo "Pablito" Torres (2-1) [-]

3. Senior Tres Santos (2-1) [-]

4. Peetu Tam (1-1) [-]

5. John "Mister" Kleen (1-2) [N]

265+ lbs:

(C) Ghengis Khan (4-0) [-]

1. Grizzley "Bear" Adams (1-0) [-]

2. Tom "Tokoma Tom" Tuttle (1-1) [+1]

3. Mark "King Kong Dong add Miami" Arkinson (1-3) [-1]

Next Ranking update will be after Slavic FL 27.

13w10.jpg

Juan CoronaMexico.png

Been cutting weight for the past week, trying to get fit like I was a few month ago, rest up time before the fight and can't wait to share the cage with that man, it will be a tough fight for both of us, I think I can pull the W out of it, we'll see, good luck to you Mr. Bualuang

After my next fight I want to fight for the belt, stop protecting the paper champ, give me the shot at that belt, I want it, I deserve it and I will hold it, put it on my shoulders after one round of total domination 

• 3 weeks later...