135 LB 1 Year VIP

Ikkitakeda

1655293735logo-sized.png
Pleased to announce that Warrior's Way Fight Apparel out of Los Angeles will be sponsoring this event.  All 16 fighters will get a walk out shirt, and the winner will get $5000, courtesy of Warrior's Way.

The shirt, limited edition to 135, is a collab between Warrior's Way, Big Wave MMA & Nutritional Shaved Ice and is available now for $60.
1655386773big-wave-135-shirt.png

Good luck to all competitors.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FaradayFC said:

1655293735logo-sized.png
Pleased to announce that Warrior's Way Fight Apparel out of Los Angeles will be sponsoring this event.  All 16 fighters will get a walk out shirt, and the winner will get $5000, courtesy of Warrior's Way.

The shirt, limited edition to 135, is a collab between Warrior's Way, Big Wave MMA & Nutritional Shaved Ice and is available now for $60.
1655386773big-wave-135-shirt.png

Good luck to all competitors.

Love it!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dillooo said:

Is that a full roster??

Need 1 more. Then we will have 16 but been putting this together for so long before I call it after 16 I'll send each manager a message and give them two days to respond or remove them off the list don't want to set a creation date and then people make guys to find out we don't actually have the right amount. But eith one away I imagine it won't be too much longer now.

8 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Need 1 more. Then we will have 16 but been putting this together for so long before I call it after 16 I'll send each manager a message and give them two days to respond or remove them off the list don't want to set a creation date and then people make guys to find out we don't actually have the right amount. But eith one away I imagine it won't be too much longer now.

I will take it.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

You have a regular spot and verified. Pretty sure messages have been coming into me from Rocky Rock so that should be you listed as verified on the first message of the thread.

I'll pay closer attention what's going on. lol.  We're good.

• Like 1

Ok everyone listen up! Everyone is verified that they are in. This is how it's all going to go down so get out your notepads and put pen to paper! 

The creation date will be June 19th so it's on a Sunday where there is no training to be had so time zones don't play a factor on the creation giving someone basically an extra day.

Next every fighter must be the age of 18, not 18 or older. Just 18.

No fighter shall weigh more than 140 pounds.

Everyone must submit their fighter by no later than June 22nd. This gives me adequate time to input everyone's name in auto matcher and fill out the bracket as well as keeping everyone as close to an even creation ground as possible and not waiting for opponents to be drawn then trying to counter that first match up.

Lastly first event/round will be July 16th. Every round after will be 4 weeks later.

The winner will be getting 1 year of VIP!, The belt!, 5k from sponsor Warrior's Way, 1000 Energy Loss supplement to the manager from our sponsor Nutritional Shaved Ice to keep your entire roster supplied for quite a while, and you know what I'm amped so F**k it and a 50k bonus to the guy who does the best credible trash talking during their time in the competition on the Big Wave forum page which I will be excluded from that bonus which at the end of contest we will do voting here on that one. So even if you lose in the first round keep talking that smack and go for that bonus.

Lastly guys at the end of the day this is just a game so let's have some fun.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Ok everyone listen up! Everyone is verified that they are in. This is how it's all going to go down so get out your notepads and put pen to paper! 

The creation date will be June 19th so it's on a Sunday where there is no training to be had so time zones don't play a factor on the creation giving someone basically an extra day.

Next every fighter must be the age of 18, not 18 or older. Just 18.

No fighter shall weigh more than 140 pounds.

Everyone must submit their fighter by no later than June 22nd. This gives me adequate time to input everyone's name in auto matcher and fill out the bracket as well as keeping everyone as close to an even creation ground as possible and not waiting for opponents to be drawn then trying to counter that first match up.

Lastly first event/round will be July 16th. Every round after will be 4 weeks later.

The winner will be getting 1 year of VIP!, The belt!, 5k from sponsor Warrior's Way, 1000 Energy Loss supplement to the manager from our sponsor Nutritional Shaved Ice to keep your entire roster supplied for quite a while, and you know what I'm amped so F**k it and a 50k bonus to the guy who does the best credible trash talking during their time in the competition on the Big Wave forum page which I will be excluded from that bonus which at the end of contest we will do voting here on that one. So even if you lose in the first round keep talking that smack and go for that bonus.

Lastly guys at the end of the day this is just a game so let's have some fun.

Got it chief. Let's goooo!

Timezones still matter though cause it's the 19th in 3 hours for me haha. Will create when in-game Sat PM training is over though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1