135 LB 1 Year VIP

Ikkitakeda

2nd

Ryan "The Avalanche" Steinbeck

Ryan grew up on the mean streets of Battle Mountain which confused him immensely. Was it battle mountain because there was a battle there, because you should have fights there or because people go there to fight the mountain? It all became too confusing for him so he headed west in search of fights, fame and fortune.

• Like 3

Big Wave MMA don't forget about the forum page in this link to get your smack talk in and try and earn that 50k bonus. I'll be talking smack as well but I'm disqualified from the bonus of 50k. But he's going to be something uncharacteristic of guys out of my stable and be an arrogant mouthy guy. Just as I think it might help get some of you out of your shells and as well make it fun having someone who won't mind bantering back with you.

13 minutes ago, CrownSpells said:

can i sign up too?

5 minutes ago, CrownSpells said:

Sorry all 16 spots are claimed. You can keep him and if someone fails to make submitting their fighter by the deadline then you can have that spot, otherwise no spots open sorry.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, Ikkitakeda said:

18 year old creation 16 man 135 pound creation tournament. The date will be selected after all 16 sign up. Competition will be help at Big Wave MMA. Rules will 3 5 minutes rounds in the cage. 4 weeks after creation date to train and 4 weeks in between fights. The finale will be 5 5 minute rounds, for the belt, and the 1 year of VIP.

Warrior's Way is offering to help sponsor this event by giving the winner 5k and every contestant T-shirts. So go show your love to the new manager for taking an interest in the game and stepping up. You guy's know how we do.

Signed up:

Akira Shigeru: Zafir Farman

Ikki Takeda: Shawn Harper

Not Skenoj: Otar Arkady

Sathya Saravana: Verified In 

Edsel T.: World Peace

Dillo The Manager: Hiroshi Gomi

Frank Costello: Verified In 

Julian Wallace: Diego Lacasa

Crazy Horse: Alois Huallpa Rimachi( if you think I'm typing that long name in everytime it's not the horse that's crazy.)

Roman Benson: Verified In 

Cymon Oracion: Will Ong

Scottie 2 Hottie: Detritus Rubble

Wayne Kerr: Ryan Steinbeck

Rocky Rock: Joao Gonsalves

Pat Sku: Filip Yumashev

Tycoon Judas: Douche T McBaggins

does 4 weeks after creation to train mean i cant train my fighter?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrownSpells said:

does 4 weeks after creation to train mean i cant train my fighter?

You are on standby but what it means is from creation date the first round is about 4 weeks after. So that is how long you have to train each round is about 4 weeks apart so each time that is about your training time.