Getting Involved in your fighters New Org.

Zeeble

Lately I have started to pick up a few of the "in's 'n out's" of the game thanks to a lot of helpful posts on the forums and some helpful individuals that have been nice enough to give me some advice. 
I finally have a few fighters contracted to different fighter orgs, And would like to know what is the best way to actually be apart of the org and help the org grow as well as have my fighters become apart of the fabric that makes an org great. 
I have been enjoying the game lately and would love to participate the best I can to make the experience just as fun for the people I am sharing this world with.

Any opinions are welcome, especially from the people already running an organization. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Yeah being active on the orgs forum is helpful, having a fighter bio is also helpful. Do note though going extremely exuberant and unbelievable I know for me at least I ignore the bio in that case. But bios and your fighter saying things on the forum can help an org when it comes to doing write ups. 

Lol while doing event writing in the past I asked guys to provide backgrounds for their fighters to enhance my previews. I received quite a few over the top responses including olympic gold medalist fighters with superb skills in-game, one guy wanted me to write that his fighter was a master assassin that transitioned to MMA. I usually play with those responses by saying that during fighter interviews, this fighter came off as unhinged and mentally unstable, rambling about assassins and the like.

5 minutes ago, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

Lol while doing event writing in the past I asked guys to provide backgrounds for their fighters to enhance my previews. I received quite a few over the top responses including olympic gold medalist fighters with superb skills in-game, one guy wanted me to write that his fighter was a master assassin that transitioned to MMA. I usually play with those responses by saying that during fighter interviews, this fighter came off as unhinged and mentally unstable, rambling about assassins and the like.

Well I can understand the Olympic thing as it can be possible but they have to have the skills to back it up. Like I have a fighter who just turned 18 this week and is already a Sensational/14 wrestler and he has won a Junior Olympic Gold medal in both freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling. But he is an almost maxed in wrestling in mma and it's junior Olympic being under 18 so it's conceivable with that kind of skill. But I totally agree guys will be like an 8 in boxing and be like he's a professional 10-0 boxer. Like wtf? How you figure? He boxing in the professional midget boxing league?

3 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Well I can understand the Olympic thing as it can be possible but they have to have the skills to back it up.

I can even play along with "fought professionally as a boxer" with lower skill levels but as soon as they start popping off with gold medals and championships when their boxing is mid level at best... not so much lol

I can play around with professional boxing as well but if you are hanging around a 5-8 don't go with 10-0. Unless you want me to say you were boxing bums. You want to say you were amateur beast at that level ok. Just keep it in the realm of something believable. But then again when write for my own guys I actually give every single one of my fighter's their own personality and like a person they do alter a bit over time but still remain inside the core of their personality. So I try and stay true.

• Upvote 1