Laundry alternatives and ripoffs

left21

Is there any other way to transfer money from your fighter to yourself (the manager) without using laundry?

If there is could someone pleases tell me the exact steps and how to do it and fees? I have dealt with very honest 

people in the past and got the money and everything was okay but this time when I purchased the laundry from somebody different I

received nothing back. Purchased the laundry on April 18th and waited a few days and heard and received

nothing. Tried contacting the manager a few times to find out if there were problems or he did not yet have time but he does not return  my private messages.

Just at least contact me to work things out. Now it is May 8th have heard nothing back. Any replies are appreciated. Thanks.

His last login was 2022-05-09 14:30:22 I saw he was also online 2022-05-08

I private messaged him. My messages were not nasty or rude or angry I wanted to please 

have a responce. He could have told me "something went wrong I sent it" or ''take it easy I am working on it" 

or "have not had the time" anything I would have understood. He had to have seen my messages. Just an 

explanation. I am used to the honest people who get it done in a few days and tell me "money sent". Even now just let 

me know what the situation is. Also when I first contacted him about doing business he was quick to respond about the

fees and telling me to contact him when I took the laundry which I did as soon as I purchased it. Not heard from him since then.

No message "money sent''

The manager's name who I purchased the laundry from is Mattias Lungren (129504) his company name is 

Iron Wolf Discount Supplements (q159/$100,Laundry(5812). Before I purchased the laundry I messaged him

and told him after fees to please transfer all money direct to manager Meyer Lansky (50525). I checked under

Manager to Manager Transfers (Money In) which tells you of course the money that you received. His name is not there. I

Apologize the transfer took place April 21st not April 18th the 18th was from an honest manager. I gave him  $3,262525 on

April 21st I took all the laundry if you go to his business  as of May 10th there is no laundry there. Before the transfer

I had $14,024133.85 on my profile page. I know have 14,054,253.85 which is all from fights from honest promoters who

I appreciate. Even now if we could work things out after fees I just want money the due to me. Not here to cause trouble

just want my share after fees. As of May 10th have still not heard nothing back from him which causes me to write all this. I thank

everyone and anybody in advance if they can help me with this situation. 

On 5/9/2022 at 6:18 PM, left21 said:

Is there any other way to transfer money from your fighter to yourself (the manager) without using laundry?

There is, but it's not cheap. Buy a jet, and fly your fighters back and forth (change base). It's a slow process, and requires a lot of tedious clicking to book the flights.

For me personally, it was worth the initial cost and the chore of booking the flights. I don't need to look for laundry sellers, and I pay way less in fees.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pjrfin said:

it was worth the initial cost and the chore of booking the flights. I don't need to look for laundry sellers, and I pay way less in fees.

100% agree with this. Never have to worry about anyone snatching your coin this way. Totally worth the investment and you can pay for the jet in installments.

• Upvote 1

I purchased a jet and understand the schedule flight page. But what do they mean by ''public'' and ''ticket price if public''

Also how do you connect your fighter to the jet flight and if he purchases a ticket where does the money go? Right to the manager?

Or do you have to collect it from somewhere else? Also update it is know May 14th and still have not heard from that guy I gave the money to.

Not even an angry letter like ''Relax will you get your money" Or ''Why are you naming me here? Nothing.

• Upvote 1

I think with public others can board the flight but I haven't ever done that. Fighters schedule flights from the jet page after you book the flight if I remember correctly and the money goes into the jet but you can withdraw after easily. Another way to get money out of fighters would be to open a clothing company and find others with the same and just buy each others goods. That's it, even exchange.

• Upvote 2

On 5/14/2022 at 3:28 PM, left21 said:

Also update it is know May 14th and still have not heard from that guy I gave the money to.

Not even an angry letter like ''Relax will you get your money" Or ''Why are you naming me here? Nothing.

Yeah man, that cash is probably gone. All you can do is warn others not to use him and eat the loss. Contact me in-game if you need step by step instructions on how to launder via your jet.

• Upvote 1