TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:

my point exactly.. just making excuses... at the end of the day there are teams, but its not even a team tournament.. its THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER.  There is only one winner of that. You guys are so angry over trivial shit..

there's no cheating been done, mikey just rolled some straight cans and cant compete it is what it is... ULTIMATELY there is only one winner of this tournament. so quit ya bitching and throw some hands

"just making excuses." Aka My dumbass team doesn't know how to make fighters correctly and it's everyone else's fault. You guys are pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

"just making excuses." Aka My dumbass team doesn't know how to make fighters correctly and it's everyone else's fault. You guys are pathetic. 

again, if you can read, which i just assume at this point that you can not, there is only one winner. the team doesnt even matter. this isn't AWC or something which you guys completely ducked too because you are scared to fight the best competition.

20 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

Also, TEAM Mikey C, I like a lot of yall but i think yall are just bitching to bitch to some extent.. Pre-making excuses for when yall get thrashed on. 

I like you too, but are we getting thrashed?

Did I miss something?

• Upvote 1

Just now, scottxbandz said:

says the guy that doesn't understand only 1 fighter wins THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 😄

I'll be happy if any of the guys on my team wins the tournament. I couldn't give a shit if it's my guy. Because I know none of the dudes with me cheated. Fortunately, you have the pick of the litter on yours. Congrats on taking a bunch of Ls in Round 1, btw. I guess, you should've made more fighters for your teammates. 

3 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

I'll be happy if any of the guys on my team wins the tournament. I couldn't give a shit if it's my guy. Because I know none of the dudes with me cheated. Fortunately, you have the pick of the litter on yours. Congrats on taking a bunch of Ls in Round 1, btw. I guess, you should've made more fighters for your teammates. 

ok Mikey

48 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

Also, TEAM Mikey C, I like a lot of yall but i think yall are just bitching to bitch to some extent.. Pre-making excuses for when yall get thrashed on.  Teyo picked up a fighter that was created with the intent of fighting in this tournament. Many of you made more than one fighter for this tournament and took the best one. 

If anything it's a disadvantage to pick up a fighter who lost out on two weeks of training while he was 18.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Downvote away

Lost out on 2 weeks? Is he trying to make those two weeks up now?  Also a bit of an advantage if his buddy has slots and is making a bunch of fighters to see which one has granite chin or what not and leaving them for Teyo to choose wouldnt you say?  not the biggest of rules broken i agree but the fact that we keep getting told that we are bending the rules or Mikey C needs more time or is scared to fight is a bit annoying.  

On 9/28/2022 at 4:18 PM, ForwardPressure said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, “if my alliance teammate had any issues with it, he would’ve let me know.” Bullshit. White flags. Teyofimo be like...I’m gonna fucking cheat, skirt the rules and say it’s all your fault. Meanwhile, my teammate is under weight. Our team didn’t make the fucking rules, ya jackass. Cheat, whatever. So fucking done with this tournament. I made my guy, tested my guy, paid for the extra slot SO I DIDN'T HAVE A SEXY TEAMMATE OF MINE MAKE MY GUY. What a crock of shit.

Slick GUNDERSUCK your opinion is the least valued in this discussion, look how upset with yourself you are. I will repeat myself, pull up your slacks and man the fuck up. Stop crying on the forum like a little pouty bitch because your boyfriend didn’t get beat up by my Scott Bandz created fighter fair and square at 270 pounds. How am I cheating? Go ahead and message Saklain and cry in his messages about how your little feelings are hurt because of the “injustice” against your team, if the rules were truly broken he wouldn’t have let me sign and use the fighter. We’re bending the rules yet you and your yabai buddies are in here heavily recommending I get disqualified because of your opinion on how I’m a rule breaker. Go sit in a corner and suck your boyfriend’s thumb. COPE

1 minute ago, ForwardPressure said:

I like how the guy who's cheating - and everyone knows is cheating - is the one who continually tries to turn the tables. You have no leg to stand on. Ever. What's more, Mike is like 10x the player I am.

whatever you say  :) i see straight through it

i just think its hilarious you bring up 'cheating'

Just now, teyoken said:

Slick GUNDERSUCK your opinion is the least valued in this discussion, look how upset with yourself you are. I will repeat myself, pull up your slacks and man the fuck up. Stop crying on the forum like a little pouty bitch because your boyfriend didn’t get beat up by my Scott Bandz created fighter fair and square at 270 pounds. How am I cheating? Go ahead and message Saklain and cry in his messages about how your little feelings are hurt because of the “injustice” against your team, if the rules were truly broken he wouldn’t have let me sign and use the fighter. We’re bending the rules yet you and your yabai buddies are in here heavily recommending I get disqualified because of your opinion on how I’m a rule breaker. Go sit in a corner and suck your boyfriend’s thumb. COPE

He's in your alliance. How does that look to everyone playing the game? I like Blaze a lot. I respect the hell out of him as a player and org. owner but he keeps interesting company. We'll finish out the tournament. But I don't ever want to come across you again in this game. You make Tycoon less. Sadly, nobody probably needs it more than you, an insecure little bitch.

45 minutes ago, Columbo said:

Man, It's absurd for you to try to switch blame to anyone else.

And it's not like we feel you did this on purpose but you broke the rules.

Mikey should be able to delay the fight, or anythig he wants including railing my asshole because i’m a meat rider - with no shame. He did nothing wrong.

bro, if Mikey would’ve messaged me “Hey we won’t be able to fight, his weight” or anything similar to that this wouldn’t be an issue. Yet he sat on the offer and waited until the fight was 3 days out to message saklain to complain my guy was overweight and wanted it pushed back. 🏳 WHITE FLAG.

If it were me the show would've went on over 10 pounds because I’m not a beta bitch who’s scared of a mismatch

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:

whatever you say  :) i see straight through it

i just think its hilarious you bring up 'cheating'

I dont give a fuck what you say. I have nothing to prove to you. You're making up falsehoods about me cheating to get my pristine 120th ranking. You and your people legitimately cheated. 

1 minute ago, teyoken said:

bro, if Mikey would’ve messaged me “Hey we won’t be able to fight, his weight” or anything similar to that this wouldn’t be an issue. Yet he sat on the offer and waited until the fight was 3 days out to message saklain to complain my guy was overweight and wanted it pushed back. 🏳 WHITE FLAG.

If it were me the show would've went on over 10 pounds because I’m not a beta bitch who’s scared of a mismatch

It's not his fucking job to run his team for you, you inconsequential ass wipe. 

2 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

He's in your alliance. How does that look to everyone playing the game? I like Blaze a lot. I respect the hell out of him as a player and org. owner but he keeps interesting company. We'll finish out the tournament. But I don't ever want to come across you again in this game. You make Tycoon less. Sadly, nobody probably needs it more than you, an insecure little bitch.

You’re so right I make Tycoon less and I need it oh so badly. :,( Cope.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, ForwardPressure said:

I am right and homosexual. saklain, come get your boy. he's outta his depth. I'm out. 

Out of my depth, you’re saying this as if I’m lesser then you or something? this all started from BANTER. You’re a sensitive fat sloppy prick complaining on a game forum about injustice in a game tournament. You say I need it but you’re clearly taking it much more serious then I am. I’ve been on autopilot because my life entails more then sucking Yabai dick and complaining on forums like a Karen. Pull them slacks up.