TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

None of the downvotes are from me fellas - I've got 5+ spare slots. I doubt they're from Mikey too, as he's busy with stuff tonight apparently.

I was honestly just putting forward a suggestion given the OP originally said 'create a fighter'. If the host doesn't like it, that's ok too and we keep it uncapped. That's why I suggested a modest cap so you get the best of both worlds where everybody has equal footing but you're not going to end up with an absolute potato.

That's why the creation date has presumably been pushed back so we can discuss and clarify all this stuff and other questions. Just the same with the actual creation date vs timezone stuff.

51 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

yea im more about manning the fuck up and that seems to be the general consensus

I've got no beef with you all like I said, but wouldn't manning up be just dealing with what you've got? Talking about slots and bank is fine, but I don't think willingness to just go with what you're given is running away from manning up. Again, no disrespect, but that's an odd one.

The 2nd consensus among you guys is that my suggestion of maybe 3ish is a happy medium. Do we agree on that at least?

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:

we are just talking shit in spirit of the competition :^)

Haha I know, but I'm kinda legit making the suggestion so there's a happy medium where the best wins rather than whoever got lucky with their 1 roll (which is definitely also something) or whoever has the most spare slots to farm.

Team pic looks good guys. Teyo's head looks bigger than even Tito's. Must be the Alpha Brain stuff.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, teyoken said:

If the majority is for the cap of 3 fighters then I will follow suit, if not then that’s how she goes

The creation date has pushed back by 15 days - presumably to make time to test all these abominations. I’d be all for whatever keeps this on the original timeline so we can keep ‘er moving. 

I'm fine with whichever option receives the most support. I was just sharing my opinion to see what other people thought. No worries at all if my opinion isn't shared by the rest. If one team ends up with more swings of the bat because their managers have more fighter slots, then that's how the cookie crumbles. Apologies for the delayed response. I don't check the forums very often as evidenced by my 27 total posts lol. Looking forward to the competition!

22 hours ago, teyoken said:

damn team mikey, you guys have been quiet as a mouse.. any second thoughts on all this? I think you guys might have a psychic on your team warning you or the future. that’s my theory

Cause we winning regardless we don't care

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:44 PM, teyoken said:

damn team mikey, you guys have been quiet as a mouse.. any second thoughts on all this? I think you guys might have a psychic on your team warning you or the future. that’s my theory

stan - Copy.jpg