alliance vs alliance...high stakes

man5616

DIFO is looking to open a 170 or 185 div solely for alliance v alliance high stakes gambling..its time start spreading your alliances rep...and maybe win close to a mill cash

im thinking it would be tournament style once every 4-6 weeks, all the fights would take place in a week or two so it didnt drag out...so maybe just 1 round fights[come out hard and fast lol]

im thinking a 50k entry fee if ppl decide on 2 from each alliance..or 100k if we doing just 1 fighter from each alliance....WINNER TAKES ALL...................DIFO will give the runner up 25k

fighters that get knocked out will be released to go back to their org[as will the winner]..hopefully this brings out the big boys

theres a few empty weight classes at DIFO so if its a success we can up the stakes and do a different weight div

hit me up if your alliance is up to the challenge....format will depend on numbers

no one will be signed till its 100% we have the numbers to make it work....would probably look at it starting around mid december

THE FIGHTERS PIT CHALLENGES U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol i would so compete but my fighters arent near rich enough.

42 ftw.

alliances all have wealthy members....get them to buy into it

if theres enough responses we might do 185 at DIFO and 170 at BAC......to try to make this a tycoon thing and not a TFP thing....i propose that the winner of each chooses the org for the next challenge........if that aint opening it up i dont know what will......if u still saying no....u a bitch, and u know your alliance suxs ass

Against someone who had Useless Muay Thai :P Tho' I do congratulate you. You have a pretty good chance considering ChrisK has been non-exsistant as of late. He asked me for any tips I had about Stark's weakness almost a month ago...

I didn't realize that fight was about to happen... now I have to stay up and see who wins Damnit!

maybe he just needed another manager -- lol -- he has finished two straight fights for me and is new lhw difo champ taking out chris karter's boy along the way http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=63401

Just saw that. Congrats! Maybe he did :) He's the only Muay Thai guy I made, don't really have a feel for the clinch sliders yet. He's your Top Rated guy now! LOL :P

Glad to see he found a good home, was worried about him getting retired when I sacked him.

Just saw that. Congrats! Maybe he did :) He's the only Muay Thai guy I made, don't really have a feel for the clinch sliders yet. He's your Top Rated guy now! LOL :P

Glad to see he found a good home, was worried about him getting retired when I sacked him.

pretty much on par p4p as your best fighter.....nice managerial skills pbr

got a free agent 205 right now --- ready for a single match -- how much you got? -- lol

Watch it PBR we have Jesus Gonzales :notworthy: But we could all scrap, maybe I'll add one of my experiments to the mix after they're done training.

I am aware he has lost PBR hahaha. It is so funny how many people are emotionally involved. We could settle this sometime PBR, I'll receive profit and ask around my alliance. We will try to win. Pit is beat don't get me wrong we just have to settle this! ARG we will get killed hjahaha. We will win, we will lose who knows.