Nevada State Betting Authority

Nephilim

Betting available!!

UFC 105 (Closing time quickly approaching)

Randy Couture vs Brandon Vera

Michael Bisping vs Dennis Kang

James Wilks vs Matt Brown

Ross Pearson vs Aaron Riley

Paul Taylor vs John Hathaway

Matt Riddle vs Nick Osipczak

Alexander Gustafsson vs Jared Hamman

Mike Swick vs Dan Hardy

UFC 106 (21 Nov 09)

Dustin Hazelett vs Karo Parisyan

Amir Sadollah vs Phil Baroni

Ben Saunders vs Marcus Davis

George Sotiropoulos vs Jason Dent

Brock Larson vs Brian Foster

Paulo Thiago vs Jacob Volkmann

Rogerio Nogueira vs Luis Cane

Forrest Griffin vs Tito Ortiz

WEC 44 (18 Nov 09)

Mike Brown vs Jose Aldo

Leonard Garcia vs Manny Gamburyan

Rob McCullough vs Karen Darabedyan

Danny Castillo vs Shane Roller

L.C. Davis vs Diego Nunes

John Franchi vs Cub Swanson.

If anybody would like to bet on fights not listed, let me know. Also, if you are the owner of an organization and want betting on your events, contact me and I will make it happen! CLICK THE SIGNATURE BELOW!

New in-game event has been added. DFC 42 our of Las Vegas! Bet now by clicking on the signature below!

DFC 42: High vs Starks (20 Nov 09)

Rich Aces High vs Andy Starks (MW Title)

Andrew Trill vs Kren Litzke (SHW Title)

Oscar Alarcon vs Artiom Nevar

Shinya Aoki vs Lazarus Envy

Vitor Belfort vs Jacre De Booza

Cleveland Brown vs Jeff Johnson

One Dude vs Down Low

Frankie Acton vs Mike Thomas Black

Scott Robertson vs Samko Kahric

Jamie Pullover vs Jerry Lewis

Don't forget to place your bets on the real life events WEC 44 and UFC 106!

WEC 44 went well. Congrats to all that took my money and thank you to all that donated by betting on Rob McCullough! Don't forget to bet on DFC 42: High vs Starks for tomorrow, 20 Nov 09. UFC 106 odds are available as well including the new addition of Anthony Johnson vs Josh Koscheck. Click the signature below to place your bets! Good luck!

Thanks to all of those who bet on the UFC 106 card. Looks like many of you went away happy with some large payouts while others made some hefty donations by betting on Brock Larson and Tito Ortiz. With the recent positive activity at NSBA, I am happy to announce the addition of more Real Life Event cards.

TUF 10 Finale

While not all the fights have been announced, bets are being accepted for the confirmed bouts. After more the final episode of TUF 10, I'll be adding the other fights once the lists are updated.

UFC 107

This is shaping up to be a great card. While a lot of MMA fans were put off by the limited selling points of the UFC 106 lineup (thank the injury bug and unfortunate circumstances of Karo Parisyan's addiction problems), 107 looks to be putting smiles back on the faces of UFC fans. BJ Penn looks to successfully defend his Lightweight Championship against a game opponent in Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez. Kenny Florian looks to bounce back from a loss to the division's kingpin against always amped Clay Guida. Frank Mir is facing Cheick Kongo in a classic grappler vs striker match. The card also includes names like Fitch, Gouveia, Palhares among others.

Strikeforce: Evolution

Strikeforce is showing that they belong among the elite in Mixed Martial Arts promotions. This show on December 19th looks to impress. Josh Thompson and Gilbert Melendez duke it out in a 5 round Lightweight Title fight. Matt Linland takes on elite grappler Jacare. Cung Le makes his long-awaited return to the cage against hard-hitting Scott Smith.

Be on the lookout:

WEC 45 is coming up on December 19th. The card will be added after TUF 10 Finale is over. Click the signature below to place your bets!

NEW IN-GAME EVENTS!!!

NSBA is now taking bets on EUFC events. EUFC 47 on December 6th and EUFC 48 on December 12th are listed on the main page. Also taking bets on another very intriguing in-game card. MASSACRE: Blackout is taking place on December 17th and betting lines are now available.

Keep watch of the TUF 10 Finale card. There will be more fights available following tonights final episode of the season. As soon as those fights are available, I will have them up and ready for you to bet on. Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson is rumoured to be battling Houston Alexander in a bout that will have somebody looking up at the rafters before the scheduled 15 minutes is up.

Betting is very active at NSBA and I am doing my best to fulfil the needs of the MMATycoon community. Click on the signature below and happy betting!