I dont know what i have to do to get a knockout

Every fight i've won so far has went to a decision. In this fight i landed 118 head punches in the clinch. My fighters has KO power, and nothing. Granted his boxing is not really great, but he's strong. Its the second time i've pretty much dominated someone and not managed to KO him, couldn't even rock him.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=65045

Not really trying to complain, just dont know what else i have to do to finish a fight.

I wouldn't care so much except it leaves him at 26% energy and will take a week to be able to train again. Im probably biased b/c all my wins have been decisions so far but, does anyone else think the time to recover from a fight that goes the distance is a little steep? One week real time is like a month of no training game time or so isn't it?

Put your slider heavily towards damage, if it's not already. And one would think that it's easier to get a KO from boxing distance rather then from the clinch, all though that happens too.

It's set pretty heavily towards damage, but it was my understanding that slider did not apply to clinch striking.

Yea i know my boxing is not pretty bad, but my punches are better and he's strong, and he has the KO power attribute. He has rocked someone with one punch in an earlier fight, who had a good chin, but couldn't finish.

But, i'd think 118 head punches would at least rattle him a bit.

I have the same problem, my tito ortitz character can take some one down and gnp the opponent for 3 rounds but no cut, no ko, no tko and no stoppage.

Granted he missed 50% he threw but still.

He than goes 3 rounds and he,s knackered for a week.

Any tips?

His gnp is strong what do I need to get a ko

The fighter in question is Calvin Harris. 1-1 after his last domination.

It's weird cause here I have a guy with Mediocre Boxing and Abysmal Muay Thai and he's won all his matches by KOs, one or two were standing KOs but the opponent had crappy standup aswell. But it's made me want to change him from a ground fighter to a stand up.

I actually sort of like my fighters with pillows for hands because they make their opponents pay for fighting them.

I mean, knocking out a dude in 15 seconds is nice and all but your opponent will only lose like 5% energy. So they're all "whatever, no big deal that I lost I get to train again tomorrow".

You fight me, you're gonna grind it out for 5 rounds and you're going to have 0% energy by the end. No training time for you, sir!

I find it's the best way to stay on top in an org: deny your opponents training time heh heh.

I would have no problem with that, except that, my guy is left with no training for a week still, despite controlling the whole fight. My fighter controlled the whole fight, hit him 118 times, took like 3 punches, and he's at 26% energy. And he's also injured for 16 days b/c punching him that many times must have broke his hands.

I dont have a problem with the injury b/c it doesn't affect training, but being out for a week, which is like 1 month game time, despite completely dominating the whole fight, is a little steep. Same thing happened with another fighter, and he actually started losing conditioning before his energy was high enough to train again.