About Training

Eleventhsun

Other than people all getting on the same page and actually adjusting their schedule so people have sparring partners I don't know if those kinds of specifics can be seen. If no body else chose boxing sparring (or whatever sparring) on the same day you don't get credit for the sparring session since you obviously can't spar by yourself.

Other than that I have no clue what was meant by that statement you read, if anybody knows something I don't I'd like to know as well.

In some of the certain gym comments, I see fighters saying, for instance "saturday pm, was a great sparring session" how can you tell how and when you trained? how it went? how it affected your areas. I would hate to be going to training with nothing happening, and not realize...

He probably said that it was a great sparring session because the skill level of one of his fighters increased.

It's the only way to tell if you benefited from the sparring session.

AFAIK you can't really tell if it was a bad or a good or an average sparring session. If your fighter pop from one level to another in boxing in exemple, maybe it's because it was a very good sparring session and he got a lot of points from it or maybe he was already very close to popping... That's what I think.

with the VIP membership you have something called the tycoon assistant which gives you fairly detailed descriptions of where each of your skill levels is at... its not exact, but more specific than the 10 pt range which the regular members see. He could've seen a small but noticeable jump there. Even if he went from useless to abysmal, it wasn't from one training session