"The Pitbull" Mohammed Kahn calls out Torhte "Gingy Bear" Finlayson for LHW of the Year

Rambo

'22 LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER OF THE YEAR | #1 LHW vs #2 LHW | CK vs AJ | CONVICTED vs YABAI

16203395128490.jpg VS Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Torhte Finlayson

#7 P4P Mohammed Kahn (28-6-1) calls out #3 P4P Torhte "Gingy Bear" Finlayson (37-2-0) to settle the debate for 2022 Light Heavyweight Fighter of the Year. Kahn makes a compelling case that an Island fighter who can-crushes competition with the talent equivalent of Humors singing the national anthem should be disbarred from such talks, as one who doesn't compete in open ID or take on the top ranked fighters, is merely sandbagging the division off a glitch in the matrix, a lack of foresight by a plumber and his level 6 wrench of glitchness.

It's an insult to the history of the game when you see a fighter sitting at #3 P4P and they haven't fought a single legitimate top 20 fighter in their weight class. It's fair to ask yourself... what is truly going on here? What kind of Island fuckery is this? It's not meant to be offensive, merely an honest assessment of the supreme levels of shenanigans that goes down in the Highland.

We haven't seen this level of can-crushing since Mother Arlovski was feeding her/his own fighters at HWP. Since they spoon fed Jacky Chan and Afro Samurai 26 straight victories vs mediocre talent. A 26 fight win streak that saw Afro Samurai reach #1 P4P, that the KO King had to single handedly end by going into Mother AA's own backyard and spanking Jacky's ass like a child. 335: samurai fights some guy featured Chris Karter's legendary Don Marciano who stole the #1 headband from Quacky and Afro Samurai with ease.

CK is ready to sick his hype hound on YABAI's most protected boy toy. AJ's precious. The Gingy Bear. Probably created from some load I shot into the bottom of a bathroom drain after meeting up with Callum's mum at a seedy rundown hostel (she wasn't worth the $20), a load of DNA scraped up by some China woman from Dr. Hatsuyi's lab in a desperate attempt to create a super fighter.

Does history need to repeat itself in order to right the wrongs of the Island fighting travesty? AJ and Callum are duplicating the exact business module that caused Mother Arlovski to be subjugated to bullying, racism, and org discrimination. What it took back in the day was a pair of balls for Jacky to step up and stop being fed tuna casserole and take on a legitimate top ranked fighter in his division.

Will @actionjackson have the same pair of brass balls? We've heard otherwise, that AJ's protecting his daycare island prospect and his only interest is to keep fluffing his record by beating Callum for the 15th time this season -- err, we mean this year -- island season ended a long time ago but this fella and his management team didn't get the memo.

• Upvote 7

Ha! Very well written CK. I don't know maybe, I mean Torhte has probably a 500 skill point disadvantage compared to Kahn. I freely admit he would probably lose. Maybe Torhte isn't LHW fighter of the year material? Do I fight and lose so you can have your day in the sun? Hmm.... Maybe Torhte is just one the the greatest island fighters ever? Maybe the rankings should be changed? Maybe Baldur Torsten is the LHW fighter of the year? Thoughts to consider.... What is Kahn even doing these days? Ducking the competition at SYN? Too tough these days?

• Upvote 5

On 11/27/2022 at 12:51 PM, actionjackson said:

Ha! Very well written CK. I don't know maybe, I mean Torhte has probably a 500 skill point disadvantage compared to Kahn. I freely admit he would probably lose. Maybe Torhte isn't LHW fighter of the year material? Do I fight and lose so you can have your day in the sun? Hmm.... Maybe Torhte is just one the the greatest island fighters ever? Maybe the rankings should be changed? Maybe Baldur Torsten is the LHW fighter of the year? Thoughts to consider.... What is Kahn even doing these days? Ducking the competition at SYN? Too tough these days?

Kahn is clearly on the decline. His last fight might've been his swan song unless Mother AA 2.0 and AJ Chan want to roll the dice or Darren puts together something for 12/3.

Can't lay claim as Island Fighter GOAT imo. "The greatest island fighters ever" aren't scared to swim in open water with the sharks. You're still hiding in Callum's fishbowl called Highland. Litill Bjornsson led the way.

You're asking me a lot of questions, but you need to ask yourself the most important one. Are you chasing legendary status or are you content with mediocrity, paper belts, and padded records.

You don't become a GOAT by being complacent. Do the proper thing and sacrifice your hype to the King.

Maybe Baldur Torsten is the LHW fighter of the year? Thoughts to consider.... What is Kahn even doing these days? Ducking the competition at SYN? Too tough these days?

I'll entertain the troll attempt with articulated tycoon-based discussion, because quite frankly, I'm bored.

Baldur Torsten isn't close to winning it. His best win is Randleman and Randy barely snuffed the competition (close, but not quite) that Kahn faced in '22 and he was probably the last threat to Kahn's campaign til he came up short vs Torsten.

If it weren't for Lohmus fumbling the bag against anybody not named Kahn, he'd probably be a LHW fighter of the year frontrunner since he's the only man in '22 with wins over Kahn.

I'd wager Kahn fought more top 10 P4P opponents than any other top LHW fighter in '22. Kahn is 12-2 this year with all his wins coming by way of KO, and imo, after the SFL merger Combate had a much more dangerous division. Everybody Kahn faced was saucy (KO power), except Elite wrestler Black Belt Alexander Karelin and kryptonite chin Joosep Lohmus.

Kahn is 0-2 vs Lohmus, but Kahn is 2-0 vs Dwayne Haskins. The fighter that KO'd Lohmus.

If I'm being honest, I see a lot of hidden deficiencies and easy wins in both SYN and Combate's LHW divisions, with 2-3 really good fighters at the top. Kahn was trying to fight SYN champs for the longest but kstacks is an african-hype jew who knew the risk of Kahn's nuclear hands.

The Legacy of Mohammed Kahn...

Won Season 1 of the Madness TUF tournament, spanking managers like @JakeF along the way who is highly regarded amongst Step-Dad circles.

Followed the $$$ to Combate and turned it into Kahn-bate with a HOF resume.

For any LHW that's reached the top 3 P4P, Kahn might have one of the most impressive finishing rates of all time.

4.67 W/L ratio with a 100% finishing rate, KO's and subs, not just a KT fighter. Real MMA shit.

15140720024006.jpg16203395128490.jpg

#2 P4P Mohammed Kahn (100% finishing rate)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kassim Magufuli I VMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Akoni Gray

Probably the closest fighters to matching that 100% finishing rate at LHW and a lot more fights under their belt.

#1 P4P Akoni "King of Kingston" Gray (89% KO)
#2 P4P Kassim "The Albino Warrior" Magufuli I V (94.44% KO)

shoutout to @bazzypants you're one of the GOATs of Tycoon.

Even fighters known for their legendary KO power didn't match those types of finishing rates.

#1 P4P Jeremy Tonal (75% KO)

#1 P4P "The Tasmanian Devil" Taj al Din (73% = 64.44% KO + 8.89% sub) *

#1 P4P Ryo Narushima (80% KO)

#1 P4P Ryan Dinu aka Foot Fungus (86.67% KO)

#2 P4P "Tasmanian Jesus" Badr Al Din (81% = 64.52% KO + 16.13% sub) *

#2 P4P Tiago Renato (74.42% KO)

#3 P4P Colin Croft (74% = 69% KO + 4% sub)

#3 P4P Menace Defoe (71.43% KO)

#5 P4P Patrick McWhiskey (88% = 74.29% KO + 14.29% sub) *

* = CK managed fighter and ALL of them had SUBS. Kahn will be my 3rd LHW in the top 2 P4P, 4th in the top 5 P4P, that has subs. Ppl just aint built like the King :D

• Like 1

if you want diversity in results, you must create it.

KT tycoon is easy. But how many of y'all actually play MMA Tycoon?

#2 P4P "One Bad Man" Moses Diggs (TD Off + GNP)

#2 P4P "Deus de Guerra" Pluto Palhares (TD Off + Subs)

#2 P4P Abraham "Jewsus Christ" Donowitz (TD Off + GNP + Subs)

#1 P4P Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno (TD Off + Subs)

Hall of Fame - Retired Fighters Previously Managed by the Great White GOAT, Chris Karter, AKA White Jesus, Papi Rojo, Big Red, Big Daddy, and the KO King
Name Weight Record Highest Rank
Lance St Pierre Remove from my Hall of Fame 182lbs (35-14-4) 273
Mauricio Sosa  162lbs (27-9-0) 36
Orlando Noriega Remove from my Hall of Fame 279lbs (36-8-0) 45
Jose Nabijos Remove from my Hall of Fame 206lbs (45-12-1) 17
Don Marciano  257lbs (58-17-2) 1
Moses Diggs Remove from my Hall of Fame 204lbs (42-12-0) 2
Taj al Din Remove from my Hall of Fame 209lbs (45-10-1) 1
Bob Chong Remove from my Hall of Fame 228lbs (31-12-0) 35
Qing Kong  171lbs (44-13-0) 115
Pluto Palhares Remove from my Hall of Fame 171lbs (46-14-1) 2
Ben Stone Remove from my Hall of Fame 179lbs (37-14-1) 21
Leonidas Katsaros 205lbs (38-11-0) 9
Patrick McWhiskey Remove from my Hall of Fame 212lbs (35-16-0) 5
Ziggy Cliff  176lbs (36-15-1) 16
Enzo Moretti  172lbs (38-23-1) 21
Abraham Donowitz Remove from my Hall of Fame 148lbs (42-18-2) 2
Malakai Semerkhet Remove from my Hall of Fame 147lbs (25-9-0) 30
Ozzy McKane Remove from my Hall of Fame 158lbs (45-19-0) 15
Kajun Puno Remove from my Hall of Fame 253lbs (32-9-0) 1
Kazuka Fuujin Remove from my Hall of Fame 139lbs (27-14-0) 33
Orlando Diggs  180lbs (43-19-1) 1
Brody Kavanagh Remove from my Hall of Fame 152lbs (27-12-2) 27
Cristian Tavares Remove from my Hall of Fame 150lbs (16-5-0) 20
Jack Stone  177lbs (39-19-2) 44
Rocco Marciano  260lbs (27-14-3) 38
Hiroshi Ekaku Remove from my Hall of Fame 147lbs (27-15-3) 43

Badr Al Din Remove from my Hall of Fame 204lbs (31-19-0) 2
Jeronimo Puno Remove from my Hall of Fame 271lbs (24-10-0) 17
Marcello Sosa  151lbs (21-9-1) 9

Remove from my Hall of Fame = Offensive Grappling Secondaries (Sub Off, TD Off, and/or GNP)

See the source image

I could have made like 10 Kilo's by now, but I'm an MMA enthusiast.

So I like to rebel against the mantra and do that grappling stuff.

It's often like slamming your dick in the door. It's awesome and wholesome fun.

I did it, so you should too. ❤️

I know what it is!

The account I made for my penis defeated your homegrown granite with a sparbot while on auto-pilot settings.

serving the meat to amateurs 101 

embarrassed, you must be (yoda voice)

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

I know what it is!

The account I made for my penis defeated your homegrown granite with a sparbot while on auto-pilot settings.

serving the meat to amateurs 101 

embarrassed, you must be (yoda voice)

I think the important thing to get out of this is that both fighters were sponsored by the new clothing store of the year!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

I think the important thing to get out of this is that both fighters were sponsored by the new clothing store of the year!

This set aged well. You must feel like Kanye did when he had a warehouse for of Yeezy's and no Reebok to sell his shit.

1663738849kilokebabv2.png
1663739132kilokebabshorts.png

No wonder Kilo kicked Leif into orbit. Leif walked into the cage wearing a skirt.

Let's take a moment to appreciate an OG. Where's the Kilo set?

Conviction [749]

Convicted has been a staple in the top 5 since '09-'10.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate an OG. Where's the Kilo set?

It exists! Just waiting on Mr. Stacks. I think it looks pretty decent too. A handful of big names will see a unique set each all over tycoon.

And at the end of the day, Kanye still made his bank and people still re-sell his old Nike collabs from long before he got dropped by Adidas. Hell, this old design that never went on public sale has you posting about it, so it aint too bad.

Went bold, got the bag, almost everyone is happy, and the rivalry is tied 2-2. Pretty good day hey?

11 hours ago, bazzypants said:

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=320013

Apart from his first fight, every Nick Graves win was a KO. Not bad for a 170/185lber.

Record 48-14-0 (W-L-D)
Wins 47 (T)KOs (97.92%)
0 Subs (0.00%)
1 Decisions (2.08%)
Losses 10 (T)KOs (71.43%)
0 Subs (0.00%)
4 Decisions (28.57%

Pretty good for an average fighter with elite KO power.

This almost feels like that time Charlie Z had to run back in the gym to let Diontay Wilder know he hit him with a body shot and he wants his rematch, but... that first fight... just a testament to my ability to take an under skilled fighter and push your boy Graves to the brink. Rarely entered fights with 100% energy back then and still won a round.

• Upvote 1

Island GOAT stuff

don't play in open water if you're afraid to swim 🦈🦈🦈