The Grow House

VibeBox

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=586

Come get your fighters "Budding" at our Elite facility! Now featuring 6 150 Elite coaches, and Sparring Dummies in any discipline you chose available for daily sparring, and 1 on 1 sparring sessions to help get you ready for that big fight!

For just $400/week you get access to all of this, with a ratio of about 8. (Remember there are multiple sparring dummies enrolled and counting toward the ratio, but not actually taking up class space) If we continue to see the kind of steady growth we have in the last few weeks, then we should start adding Double Elites within a couple of weeks!

I'd like to remind everyone that there are still come $200 Sponsorships available to new members from our Official Sponsor The Red Eye, home of the Guaranteed Q155 Supplements right here in St. P! Get your first week Subsidized!

I remain dedicated to turning this into a top level Elite Gym, and I hope the Tycoon population will start to view St. Petersburg as a viable city to create their fighter in. Below is a rundown of what the gym will (hopefully) ultimately look like, and what we have so far.

Current Staff:

2 Circuit Training Coaches

2 Wrestling Coaches (One for TDs and one for TDD)

2 Muy Thai Coach (Kicks, Knees/ Elbows)

Future Staff:

2 DGrap Coaches

2 Striking D Coaches

1 Full Triple Elite Clinch Coach

1 ???

I know this doesn't include Punch Technique or Sub O, but I think redundancy to ensure low class sizes is more valuable, and there are plenty of gyms that offer plenty of those classes, but fewer with dedicated MT staff. If I continue with this plan I should hopefully be able to offer everything you need to build up the vital secondary and physical skills by always having low class sizes in these foundational classes.

I'd love to hear any input anyone has, and I'll update with promotions, announcements, progress updates, and polls regularly.

Are your trainers full 150 elites?

I will ALWAYS hire True 150 Elite coaches. I am willing to provide screencaps to prove it. : -)

What St. Pete's needs are about 150-200 more fighters. It's been pretty stagnant population-wise for a while.

This is what we feel as well, this gym is meant to nudge people into creating those fighters by ensuring there will be enough high quality gyms for their fighters. We will also continue to run tournaments with decent prizes to coax people in.

Thanks to everyone who joined in the first week! We rapidly got up to over 25 members, and so I added the second CT coach to keep class sizes reasonable. This coach comes with no price increase so we can continue to build the member base.

If I see similar growth next week I'll be able to afford a second Wrestling coach for Takedowns to go with the current one teaching Takedown Defense, so tell your friends and we can keep growing quickly! : -)

And remember that you can now get your first week at The Grow House for free! Just message me with your fighter's ID and join date and our Official Sponsor Red Eye Nutrition will hook you up with a generous $200 sponsorship! Be sure to check out The Red Eye for true Q155 Supps right here in St. P!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...