Just a few things...

KyleNumbers

I have few small ideas that I think would be cool...

Headlining: Fighting organizations could choose a "main event" to headline their show. If the two fighters are popular, or have a lot of hype, then it could attract more PPV buys, more tickets, or both. I assume this would take a shit load of code, so I'm not holding my breath.

Catchweight: If your organization has two awesome fighters close in weight, you could make a catch weight that they both could make. This would probably only be useful if we had headliners, so I guess it's not that important.

Hiding fights: When I first sign on, I hide my eyes and find my way to a recent fight that I haven't seen the outcome of yet. I think it's cool to read through the fight and the commentary with the suspense still being there. Is there a way to hide the outcome of a fight until you read it? Or perhaps keep it hidden for one day?

1- The top fight on a card is the headline fight. The second one is the co-main.

2- It's possible but would take a lot of programming for the benefit gained. You can have openweight fights where neither has to cut - just sign them both to a weight above their natural weight. There is no minimum weight in any of the weight classes.

3- Scroll to the bottom of the spoiler page when you log in ;)

That's cool, I never really noticed that it didn't show the fight results.

1- The top fight on a card is the headline fight. The second one is the co-main.

2- It's possible but would take a lot of programming for the benefit gained. You can have openweight fights where neither has to cut - just sign them both to a weight above their natural weight. There is no minimum weight in any of the weight classes.

Ah, I see.

Thanks for the help!

I am guessing that means fight #1 on the card is Main event?