MMA Tycoon's first non-violent fighter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this bit of commentary sums him up pretty well

"The pace slowing considerably in the clinch, as Khandro takes a break from that fighting nonsense to think about the finer things in life."

So peaceful.

no he lost the first round and own the next two.

Oh yeah it went that way ....................................... ???? How is that possible? ;D Not even Cecil Peoples could score it that way.

Oh yeah it went that way ....................................... ???? How is that possible? ;D Not even Cecil Peoples could score it that way.

The judges must have appreciated his gentle demeanor. He just smiles while his opponent tries to finish him off with a flurry of techniques and counters with a warm, heart felt hug :smile_anim:

Touching.

i should use my last slot to make a mirror of him and they can hug it out in qfc

Anil takes the decision via more compassion for his fellow man.

you should sign him with EEF :)

Hot damn I wanna make one too. Maybe someone who just dryhumps on the ground or something similar. I can imagine the losing fighters manager ripping his hair out after losing that fight :D

I discovered awhile ago that knocking a dude in the face with 70 knees rarely causes a KO. So if I'm going to win by decision, I might as well keep my energy high so that I can keep training after the fight.

Nowadays my MT fighters are all a lot less aggressive in the clinch since simply holding a dude in the clinch is good enough for the decision. But I actually throw a knee or two just for good measure ;)

I discovered awhile ago that knocking a dude in the face with 70 knees rarely causes a KO. So if I'm going to win by decision, I might as well keep my energy high so that I can keep training after the fight.

Nowadays my MT fighters are all a lot less aggressive in the clinch since simply holding a dude in the clinch is good enough for the decision. But I actually throw a knee or two just for good measure ;)

I wonder what the effect of shots to the head are. Body blows take away energy but do head shots erode the opponent's chin? It doesn't seem right that any fighter could take 70 standing knees to the face. I've seen a few other fights that went on for an unrealistic amount of time in the clinch.

This has to be fixed. I lost to these tactics as well. I don't understand how you score points for preventing a takedown or dodging strikes, if anything it prevents the other fighter from gaining points.

takedown defense gets you grappling points and countering strikes that miss with clinching gets grappling points and octagon control, but Anil does it for love not points.