"Best MMA highlight-video ever"..

..said a friend of mine, sending it to me a couple of minutes ago. I'm not usually a fan of HL-videos, but I liked this one. Made for us who are passionate about the sport:

Maan I saw this one MMA highlight vid few months ago but now it's deleted from the site and I can't find it from anywhere.

Was really cool flick with really nice editing. Oh well, this one aint no compilation but the finish at the end (at around 4:05 of the vid) is one of the slickest subs I've ever seen: >>> Clickety click! <<<

ps. Tilthammers vid was really nice aswell!

That was good. Good start, good end... the song's a bit too long to be able to keep it going for the whole thing though, so it got a bit lost in the middle for a couple of minutes I thought. Of this sort of feel, I like Approval Junkies by Mick B and 3rd Man by Boon.

also my two favorites

• 2 weeks later...

All great highlights, the hurt one really hit the heartstrings, I think I may have gotten a little glassy in the eyes with that one, KO's are rough, especially at first.

First one is also amazing though.

3rd man is epic. Hands down the best of all time.

BOONFTW <--- I effing love that effer.

EDIT: Yep, tried again, and still cant watch 3rd Man all the way through without the whole "cool guy eye wipe"...

Oh well. Im a puss.

pussftw, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...