Giovanni De Rossi speaks about what's next for him and his career

Helmans212

Helmans: Welcome Everybody! We've finally decided to come out with the plans that we are both having regarding Giovanni's future steps and really what's next for him, what is with all of those buzz shenanigans and us as business partners so let's get it started, Gio welcome.

Giovanni Welcome Helmans, and hopefully everybody that will read through that crap that We will produce, I see you Jaimie don't worry, You still have no leverage.

Helmans: Seems like We are starting strong right of the bat.

Giovanni: Let's just say that I want to address every little thing in here.

Helmans: Alright so We can start where you left off just now, so what's your deal with Jaimie Hopson?

Giovanni: My deal? He is the one talking about me and mentioning me most of the times, I'm just answering him and letting him know his place in the hierarchy, and it is far below me.

Helmans: He managed to defend his Wolves title for the second time last weekend, any comment on that?

Giovanni: That he won the belt against a negative IQ fighter and he defended it in his last fight against the same negative IQ guy, anything else?

Helmans: I feel like you summed up your thoughts well enough, therefore We can move on, Where have you been lately then? You've won the Heartless belt at 185 and you are nowhere to be seen why is that?

Giovanni: Do I really have to even say it? The deal was for me to have a 1 fight in there against Tintley, I got offered 3 and It went that way to the title somehow, I was never chasing the belt in there, the belt chased me.

Helmans: So what is your next step?

Giovanni: You know what my friend? I am actually considering going into grappling a little bit more, going back to my roots.

Helmans: Now that's a bit unexpected I should say, is there any specific reason for that?

Giovanni: I wouldn't say so, I just want to feel again that type of emotions and to focus just purely on the grappling stuff when it comes to my training sessions.

Helmans: SSG or maybe straight to CWC?

Giovanni: That is up to you my friend and what do you think would suit me better for now.

Helmans: Alright so we got that stuff out of our way, let's go back to buzz for a second, Locke, Stepanov? Anything regarding these 2?

Giovanni: To be honest I admire Stepanov abilities to get easy wins as well as easy payday for each one of his fights, I admit that his last fight was probably his hardest other than his loss but still I don't think that his opponents were that good when it comes to their wrestling and abilities to keep the fight on their feet.
And Locke? That boy has been training for 5 years already and all he ever did was getting some wins against old MMA fighters, fighters with negative records or bums in overall, to then lose to one of them because he has ZERO clinchwork and cry about it and insult a guy because he used a technique that was legal in their sanctioned fight, this kid is a joke.

Helmans: If you would lose in a grappling bout would you really consider that a loss?

Giovanni: Why wouldn't I consider that a loss? A loss is a loss no matter the sport, I might be still undefeated in MMA but If I were to lose in grappling then be it, back in the days I've already tasted what defeat feels like, I know that I am not invincible.

Helmans: One last thing regarding Jaimie Hopson, this thought just came into my mind, what do you think about his next fight against Ivan Sidorov?

Giovanni: Being completely honest without being biased right now?
I do feel like Sidorov will take him down eventually at least once and when he does that It should be a wrap and Jaimie once again will fold like he did against Hyrra, whom by the way he trash talked as one of the worst fighters in our division back in EMPIRE, just for him to get smashed in the 1st round by him, how ironic.

Helmans: I would like to Thank You for your time and hopefully We will see you back in action soon!

Giovanni: The pleasure is all mine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

C6D17C27-6F79-42F3-99E1-E6C452C77346.jpeg.cd5f47dec31f5b65a56cb96113f96e6d.jpeg

Jaimie Hopson:

”Years ago when I was in Empire, my manager considered my takedown defense and balance ‘mediocre’, whatever he meant by that. But NOW?! I am the ALPHA WOLF, I am what the world considers ‘elite’ in those aspects of the game.

We are in talks with Hyrra for a rematch, both parties have accepted, but since I hold the belt, and he is on a loss streak, we can’t justify it at this time.

As for Ivan, he will get knocked out inside 60 seconds… screenshot this, I predict these things.

After Ivan, Boryenka will come to try avenge the loss of his “brother” where he will fall victim to a 3rd round KO…

Once all is said and done, you will come out of hiding, out of the shadow of the grappling scene that no one gives a Fuck about… and I will end you too.”

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KingofConsent said:

Jaimie Hopson:

”Years ago when I was in Empire, my manager considered my takedown defense and balance ‘mediocre’, whatever he meant by that. But NOW?! I am the ALPHA WOLF, I am what the world considers ‘elite’ in those aspects of the game.

We are in talks with Hyrra for a rematch, both parties have accepted, but since I hold the belt, and he is on a loss streak, we can’t justify it at this time.

As for Ivan, he will get knocked out inside 60 seconds… screenshot this, I predict these things.

After Ivan, Boryenka will come to try avenge the loss of his “brother” where he will fall victim to a 3rd round KO…

Once all is said and done, you will come out of hiding, out of the shadow of the grappling scene that no one gives a Fuck about… and I will end you too.”

16646963174577.jpg
Giovanni De Rossi:
 Years ago? It was a year ago so stop getting shit mixed up and stop lying.
Also Hyrra on a loss streak? He just lost to my teammate Hinto in a title fight, and before that he racked up a 3-fight winning streak, so once again you are lying.
Ivan will take you down in the 1st round, mark my words, that hole in your game being your wrestling will hunt you once again, and Boryenka? He would maul you most likely the same as Ivan will.
Before I will come out of the grappling scene you will get embarassed at least 3 more times and will become unrelevant so I don't really consider your words with any value, lying bastard.

• Upvote 1

Jaimie Hopson: “how am I lying? Hyrra lost? Why would I… a champion, fight someone who lost their last fight?

So my words are not a lie, you just think they are because you are in denial.

ask anyone in buzz… people know you because of me, I made you relevant. Ask the people on buzz… you will realise people hate you, because you THINK you are right and correct, and everyone else is dumb… but when people see you post they just shake their head, you are wrong 85% of the time.

You are delusional.”

• Upvote 1

16646963174577.jpg
Giovanni De Rossi:
How did you even come up with the fact that people know me because of you and you made me relevant?
I made myself relevant and you are the only one that kept mentioning me and my name, delusional little Aussie.
You will always live under my shadow knowing fully well that you would've never came close to being a champion back at Empire because I was ruling there.
And who are you going to ask? Locke that is always in denial and can't take loss like a man?
Maybe Santos Choke or whatever his name was that batters my family name because of his idiotic teammates?
Oh maybe Uestus that is retired but even before that was being delusional about most of the stuff that he was saying?
Cmon name at least 2 or 3, I will wait.
And when it comes to Hyrra, YOU said that he was on a loss streak, when in fact I only corrected your wrong and idiotic statement pointing out that he just lost his fight for the title, when before that he was riding a 3-fight winning streak, stop embarassing yourself aleady.

• Upvote 1

Jaimie Hopson:

I left this thread for a week to see if anyone you called out or literally anyone at all would comment… as I expected, no one gave a fuck. Again, the only reason why people know about this thread, or you in general, is because of me…

Without me, no one would know who you are.

• Upvote 1