Fighter Profile Pic

SteelPenn

All of mine are changing on their own. A new one each time I check on all fighters. 

Yes, a few times. Very weird. Every time I click back and forth it's a new fighter picture. 

But when I look at my Tycoon Assistant page it shows the correct pictures. 

No one else is having this happen?  Different fighter profile picture each time? 

To be clear, I go to any fighters profile page and his profile picture is not what I set it to be. When I click the refresh button the profile picture changes each time on its own to a new profile picture. When I look at my training page all the fighters are the correct pics, then when I go to the individual page its random again. 

Some type of bug or error is happening. Do we have anyone to handle stuff like this? 

7 hours ago, SteelPenn said:

To be clear, I go to any fighters profile page and his profile picture is not what I set it to be. When I click the refresh button the profile picture changes each time on its own to a new profile picture. When I look at my training page all the fighters are the correct pics, then when I go to the individual page its random again. 

Some type of bug or error is happening. Do we have anyone to handle stuff like this? 

Lmao - maybe an April fools joke. It’s also happening to me. I’ve got a Rick Astley - never gonna give you up music video when I click their avatars 🤣