a pride type option for your orgs

what im talking about is having the pride rules be a option just like the ufc rules are now pride rules no elbows soccer kicks legal kicks to a down opp is legal ETC you could have dangers to this as well maybe theres a chance that your fighters taken place in this "pride" type fight could have a longer injury time and also a career ending injury or something like that also by selecting the pride rule you have a higher chance of getting a better event rating, more tickets, more ppv's ETC

it would be sweet but im sure its a lot of work -- cause of different rules would be like a complete different fight engine -- would like to see knees to body also added for all on ground fights opitions -- its legal in all -- especially like in side control or when someone is down -- like gsp did serria

it would be sweet but im sure its a lot of work -- cause of different rules would be like a complete different fight engine -- would like to see knees to body also added for all on ground fights opitions -- its legal in all -- especially like in side control or when someone is down -- like gsp did serria

yea i see what your saying the rules are really not that different just no elbows, head kicks on the ground it seems like a lot but i think it would only be a few tweaks here in there i like the knee to the body also :D